Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

What the actual frick? This is horrible.

I only have 2 Warframe youtube channels to watch, well, had.

Mogamu provided more serious in depth vids while Quiette Shy provided great humorous content for lols, and occasional info aswell.

What the actual friiiick.

Anyone know why she was taken down? This should not be a thing.

Edited by SJunior

What the actual frick? This is horrible.

I only have 2 Warframe youtube channels to watch, well, had.

Mogamu provided more serious in depth vids while Quiette Shy provided great humorous content for lols, and occasional info aswell.

What the actual friiiick.

Anyone know why she was taken down? This should not be a thing.

I know why

Because youtube.

I can only speculate.

But Quiette used multiple clips of other youtubers stuff and some things from movies that may have been an issue as music played may have been an issue as well.

You only need 3 instances of copyright claim that become strikes to get your channel shut down.

More importantly if a claim Quiette disputes gets countered and not removed by the one who made the claim it's either court or an automatic strike and the strike comes first. Quiette is relatively small so she's screwed as is.

I know why

Because youtube.

Youtube needs to chill the heck out.

Ever since they went all copyright crazed they started going downhill. Or is that just me? Geez. I remember the good old days when I could watch Gaming news channels that could play more than a minute of gameplay footage from trailers, and when people could make funny videos without fear that the copyright police would strike.

Edited by SJunior

Well that's stupid. Most of the claims are probably fraudulent (what else would they be, it's Youtube), so hopefully she'll win the appeals and get her channel back.

From what I've heard, you have three strikes so you can appeal the first two, and you can only appeal one at a time. If you get three strikes, even if they are fraudulent, your account is gone already, deleted, and cannot be restored no matter how much you sue them for.