Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

She never claimed the clips of footage as her own, she used it as a reactionary item, such as how people used memes to describe their reactions, it's similar to that.

Similar to how people upload random famous movie snips, they don't give exact credit but never claim it as their own either.

Alright time for some official word. I am the administrator of the Cephalon Shy clan and I am trying to get into contact with Shy about this.

For now let's cover some stuff up.

1. Shy didn't quit YouTube. I am still not certain what happened but when I find out I will update this post.

2. Shy pays for the text to voice service. For this reason it is unlikely that this is why she had her channel shut down because she is now legally allowed to use it and is not a television show or advertisement.

3. This is also not DE trying to silence her. DE considers Shy as a legitimate Warframe YouTuber. They have sponsored her in the past by giving her free items to review (only non prime and non syndicate however).

If I am to guess. Most likely this is a copyright claim for music.

Until then, please remain calm and do not spam DE to revert this change because it is not DE's fault. Instead you should contact Google who is responsible.

Edited by Valafor

She never claimed the clips of footage as her own, she used it as a reactionary item, such as how people used memes to describe their reactions, it's similar to that. 

i:e When people post the Futurama "You're srs let me laugh even harder" 9 second clip vids to express their reactions or describe their feelings.

Similar to how people upload random famous movie snips, they don't give exact credit but never claim it as their own either.

Alright, so it's possibly trolls then got it.

I've had a handful of my videos get flagged before It's pretty easy to track down the videos in question and you have an oppurtunity to remove those videos that do get flagged.

"Copyrighted content was found in your video.

The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video. However, ads might appear on it."

CONTENT / CLAIMER / POLICY

Under content it tells you the timing sections of the copywrited material

Claimer will tell you the group / rights holder

Policy will tell you what the writes holder will claim "ie removal, claim money, or nothing"

Finally you can also claim to remove the music from video.

Alright time for some official word. I am the administrator of the Cephalon Shy clan and I am trying to get into contact with Shy about this.

1. Shy didn't quit YouTube. I am still not certain what happened but when I find out I will update this post.

2. Shy pays for the text to voice service. For this reason it is unlikely that this is why she had her channel shut down because she is now legally allowed to use it and is not a television show or advertisement.

This is also not DE trying to silence her. DE considers Shy as a legitimate Warframe YouTuber. They have sponsored her in the past by giving her free items to review (only non prime and non syndicate however).

Until then, please remain calm and do not spam DE to revert this change because it is not DE's fault. Instead you should contact Google who is responsible.

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Hope it gets resolved soon.

Never watched her too much but it must be harsh...

I don't see WatchMojo getting banned for showing clips.

but the thing is you'd be happy if you're on their list, but quiette was being sarcastic and making fun of stuff, even if yt copyright allows her to use footage for educational purposes, that doesn't stop the original owner from getting butthurt and flagging her.

3. This is also not DE trying to silence her. DE considers Shy as a legitimate Warframe YouTuber. They have sponsored her in the past by giving her free items to review (only non prime and non syndicate however).

She has an administrator? That's interesting... I thought she just makes videos on her own or whatever.

Lmao aren't you who think mogamu was decent?HE DIDN'T EVEN PUT UP A SONICOR BUILD

To be fair, MoGaMu goes over A LOT more gear than just about any other YouTuber out there, tries to get the most out of it and gives up stats, builds, pros and cons, protips, etc. etc.

So you are one of those who don´t understand sarcasm?! Ok then.

That's not a fair thing to say, considering my version of humor is completely different to what she brings (or brought) out. 

Huray for youtube commiting fellatio to the greedy big industry latecomers. Instead of, you know, the actual youtubers that made it big.

#F*ckgreedycorporated*cks

How is youtube fellating big greedy industry latecomers? It's run by Google.

Given the size of the site, the termination thing is a partially automated strike-based process too.

Basically, your comment makes zero sense.