Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

If you guys are that upset we could always make a website for her to host her videos if she doesnt have one. That would be the best way to not have to deal with youtube or any of the other sites getting in bed with Big Corps. 

Would be worthwhile but detrimental to her expansion :/

Would be worthwhile but detrimental to her expansion :/

so is not having an outlet at all lol

deleted channel = no views or anything at all

website = not as much as youtube and more work to get views 

take your pick really lol

Edited by Echoa

so is not having an outlet at all lol

deleted channel = no views or anything at all

website = not as much as youtube and more work to get views 

take your pick really lol

sure sure but instead of that, getting her account back or uploading to another site would be a better option.

EDIT : Still a good idea would be to do both : creating a website and having a channel ^

Edited by Syln

Guys lets stop with the who is better than who argument. That's not what this thread is about. Everybody has their own preferances as to what they want to see on Youtube, hence why there are many different Youtubers with many different styles. Just because you prefer one style does not mean that everyone else is wrong, or that someone deserves to lose their channel.

People don't realise just how many hours of work goes into every single one of everybodies videos, and to lose it all because of an overactive copyright claim system is absolutely ridiculous. We'll all be there to help Shy whether or not she gets her channel back, but for now, everything is between her and google/youtube. What happens after that is up to her.

I dont think SHE is actually A SHE my buest guess is she was DK diamantes or whatever he is called (she did bas most of the WARFRAME (mostly archwing)) and she was mostly right i am also curious why ''tho she did use a lot of ''clips from ''other ARTz

I was wondering what happened, thought there was just an error. But nope, full on removal of Shy's channel.

Hopefully this resolves soon.

I dont think SHE is actually A SHE my buest guess is she was DK diamantes...

Most likely not. Especially since they've both been on livestreams at the same time.

You're definitely right. But DE is at least nice enough to let you know about such things. They don't have to, but they still do.

Unlike the phallic shaped object that is google, DE treats their customers/users very well comparatively.

Yet, people still use Youtube because it's easier? I don't know. It's the same reason people use Twitch for streaming rather than Youtube or any other site.

Youtubers upload to Youtube because it is easier and higher (currently) viewership. Fair or not with ad revenue it is like that, even if they want to switch they would notice a major decrease in income and for a lot of them Youtube is a job, fun as it is, that has to be kept professional and effective. That is kind of sad for them because it shows a lot of disrespect from Youtube, but then you also have to think of the "other" side. More legal and grown-upy where you have all these people who don't understand the internet running the place.

Hell, weren't some companies running (probably still) for the right to data cap and data tax depending on the services used in the US? So you'd have Steam cost more than just browsing, same with Netflix and other services. Happy to live in Europe, strict but at least it slowly moves to improve and understand the developing world.

Any way, enough rambling off topic. We are the youtubees if you will, who are the big viewership on Youtube. With a few clicks and searches I can find most forms of media, access it instantly and play it in 6 different quality presets all for free. So it creates this vicious cycle and the only way to break is by creating something better.

If a company would move to compete with Youtube it would need everything Youtube provides and more (such as more fair Ad revenue share %) etc.

/rambleoff

Sorry a bit of a long post on this, did a lot of research recently on Youtube and its rules and conditions of service.

Youtubers upload to Youtube because it is easier and higher (currently) viewership. Fair or not with ad revenue it is like that, even if they want to switch they would notice a major decrease in income and for a lot of them Youtube is a job, fun as it is, that has to be kept professional and effective. That is kind of sad for them because it shows a lot of disrespect from Youtube, but then you also have to think of the "other" side. More legal and grown-upy where you have all these people who don't understand the internet running the place.

Hell, weren't some companies running (probably still) for the right to data cap and data tax depending on the services used in the US? So you'd have Steam cost more than just browsing, same with Netflix and other services. Happy to live in Europe, strict but at least it slowly moves to improve and understand the developing world.

Any way, enough rambling off topic. We are the youtubees if you will, who are the big viewership on Youtube. With a few clicks and searches I can find most forms of media, access it instantly and play it in 6 different quality presets all for free. So it creates this vicious cycle and the only way to break is by creating something better.

If a company would move to compete with Youtube it would need everything Youtube provides and more (such as more fair Ad revenue share %) etc.

/rambleoff

Sorry a bit of a long post on this, did a lot of research recently on Youtube and its rules and conditions of service.

In order to have another site take Youtube's place, there has to be some huge migration of content creators to said site. Youtubers have made their livelihoods and have quit their day jobs to focus on Youtube. Leaving it is a big risk that no one wants to take. 

In the grand scale of things we're nothing. It's not like some grand movement can sprout from a few small-time Youtubers and Youtubees.

Mogamu's is better anyway.

Whether for or against anything, his videos are more informative and he says things with moderation.

Tell that for his Telos Boltor review. He could just ignore the hate about the weapon and do a fair review, instead he did a useless video talking about a thing that everyone already know. "Use whatever weapon you like" No s**t Sherlock! What's the point of your channel then?

Edited by Tio_do_Sam

HAHAHAHA she deserve it and I unsubbed recently.

Her video was fun, but my attitude toward her changed sinced she laugh at people who supports coptering. Always remember who farms the prime parts for you. Betrayer.

Get a load of this guy, as if coptering was somehow the only viable tactic in prime-farming. Scared of change? All im seeing is the perpetual "Muh meta!" whine. 

On the topic at hand, real shame, really. Shy, Fait, and StallordD are the only Warframe youtubers I like enough to sub. One for comedy, the game itself, and lore. Guess I'll be missing out on the humor for a while...

Tell that for his Telos Boltor review. He could just ignore the hate about the weapon and do a fair review, instead he did a useless video talking about a thing that everyone already know. "Use whatever weapon you like" No s**t Sherlock! What's the point of your channel then?

People have their own preferences on who's channel they like. Sure, ndantony was being an idiot, but let's not continue this stupid argument again.

This is not what the topic is about...

The one person who makes Warframe videos that I don't dislike or find annoying... and that's like after almost 3 years of being around. A shame indeed, I'll miss watching its videos and maybe that weird voice as well. Back to not watching Warframe videos at all then.

Yes yes sorry I don't share your opinion of whatever/whoever you may think is the best Warfarm youtuber out there, maybe I just get turned off way too easily or prefer people who are actually funny.