Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

90 Day Boosters Shouldn't Be In Pa Accessories Pack

Scandroid

Why do i have to pay for 90 day booster that are no use to me when i only want the accessories the booster are no use to me i have a job which i spend more then half of the month working 12h  and and i have everything in game and if i need to level something i will buy a 1 or 3 day booster and it will be enough so why are there 2 90day boosters i the accessory pack how are they accessories? so pls consider removing them or making a separate pack without them that a bit cheaper like 30$ cause at this point im not willing to spend my money on something i don't need and no its not about the money it cost but about a uselles items that are no use in the pack

You realise how much plat it would cost to keep both credit and affinity boosters running for 90 days, right? I know people who buy the accessory packs for the boosters rather than for the accessories. And even they had to think for a while before getting the horse armour pack we're being offered this time.

They want to put a big price tag on the accessories. They lump a bunch of stuff in the package that nobody cares about to raise it's 'value', when in actuality, people are paying that big price tag just for the exclusives. It's a pretty standard marketing technique for like, the last 300 years. It's a cash grab, but Prime Access is one of the only times DE makes cash grabs, so I think it's acceptable.

The fact that the accessories pack comes with boosters and 1.4k plat is a godsend due to how cheap it is. I mean think about it over 1000 plat plus 2 boosters for 3 months

That why i mention making a separate pack with and without them

its fine how it is, i see this is mainly you probably wanting the prime accessories for a cheaper price, well that aint gonna happen

The fact that the accessories pack comes with boosters and 1.4k plat is a godsend due to how cheap it is. I mean think about it over 1000 plat plus 2 boosters for 3 months

its fine how it is, i see this is mainly you probably wanting the prime accessories for a cheaper price, well that aint gonna happen

in what universe does it come with 1.4k plat? and the price doesnt bother me the fact that there is and item that will degrade in my inventory with no use is whats bothering me fine keep it for 50$ but replace the booster with something else like plat or previous accesory

Edited by Scandroid

Personally I've never purchased an accessory pack for the same reason I've never bought the main packs: I don't believe in paying not to play.

All boosters like that do are shorten game time and inflate the credit base. An option of boosters or the booster's value in plat would certainly be welcome in my book, and I don't see how it could hurt sales for DE.

PC get's no plat in their accessory pack. You do to make up for the fact you can't get login discounts.

I dont understand these people with their "I like it the way it is" comments.

Having no issue with the current system is not the same as being against what OP suggests.

Obviously you are paying for these boosters when they are included.

Not only that, Imo the boosters are insanely gamebreaking, a friend of mine bought the back and leveled 3 warframes all the way to max in a weekend.

Its insane how quickly those boosters make you run out of things to do, for me its just gamebreaking and I would not want them purely on that basis.

An affinity boosted weekend is fun, you can prepare, forma some warframes you like to quickly get them up to snuff again with the new wanted mods on them (like Primed Flow or so) but thats only a weekend of slight boosting your fav weapons/warframes through forma.

I repeat, I think the boosters suck the life/content out of this game big time, gamebreaking, I dont want them included.

That said my suggestion would be:

Accessories + boosters remains but you can also buy the accessories alone and obviously for a slightly lower price.