Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Effective Way Of Leveling?

Guialdereti

Question

20 answers to this question

Frame-wise murder things ONLY with your powers.

Weapon-wise leech from the kills that your teammates do. Unequip weapons that you already have maxed.

Companion-wise just make sure to keep them alive and they gain xp. No need to worry about anything other than their survival.

Spy missions, specifically Grineer ones, I find them significantly easier to do than Corprus missions. My personal favorite is Hapke (Ceres). Take off unwanted equipments, equip only the items you want to rank, do the mission and voila.

Do note that this can be a very risky method, as carrying underleveled stuffs makes you extra vulnerable when Assassins or Death-squads decide to drop by and say hi for a mark you got a month ago. Prepping yourself with a maxed, well modded gun is recommended.

Also, try stacking stealth kills bonuses.

P.S this is how Exp distribution works, hope that helps. https://m.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/262ntz/how_experience_works_combating_misinformation/

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Go to Ceres, Draco and look for a public game.  Assuming you don't have good gear, equip yourself for maximum survival.  Let the rest of the team do the hard work.  But be a good sport, do what you can and try not to die.  Focus on the objective if you can't kill the enemies.    

Edited by Casval_Rouge

Not sure if it's still valid, but I always just went to ODD. Maxed out frames/weapons really fast for me. But this was some time ago. I know people talk about Draco a ton, I haven't tried it for leveling myself (I usually just solo level, I'm boring that way :P ). I still need to level up around 7 frames, I've been slacking a lot.

Have a friend with primed reach orthos prime and loki spin to win on an exterminate in ceres. Stealth kill multiplier when done right is the fastest. However, that requires some specific stuff.

As people said, Draco, and interception on ceres works quite well, but sorta gonna rely on pubs probably.

Good solo places are:

Spy missions (if you can get consistent clean extractions)
and
Cupid (which is a survival mission), it's one of the lowest rank survivals that spawns Elite Lancers from the beginning of the mission, and takes place on the grineer galleon tileset, which has pretty consistent spawn rates.

Spy, if you have a Loki or Limbo is pretty much the fastest way to level non-melee weapons solo. Cupid can be used to level anything that is somewhat decently kitted out. If you're having too much trouble, Apollonus (the first survival node on mercury) is a pretty good place to start if you're low ranking.

Edit: Quick explaination about XP, there's two types you can earn, kill, and general.

Kill occurs when you kill an enemy (obviously) with a weapon or warframe power. The XP is distributed either:
50% to warframe, 50% to weapon that scored the kill, if kill was scored with a weapon
or
100% to warframe if warframe ability scored a kill. (I also suspect fly-kick cases all XP to warframe as well)

General occurs when someone else scores a kill, affinity orbs are picked up or a mission objective is completed (capturing a target, infiltrating a vault successfully in spy etc.)
It is always distributed evenly across your warframe and weapons, even if one of them is maxed out.

Edited by Tostov