Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Thinking - Pointless With 100% Stagger Lock

Genji

This mod has already been toned down a lot but the stagger makes it down right unusable if you're getting hit by any enemy with an automatic weapon.

Please take the over dramatic stagger off.

Edited by Genjinaro

QT needs a buff because unless you're using a maxed Primed Flow you won't notice any true reason to use this combination over redirection/vitality

I can think of a couple of true reasons to use QT over redirection even without a primed flow. Assuming you wish to use one of these 2 in the first place, you would chose QT in any rage builds over redirection. Also QT will almost always give you more effective health and sustain than redirection, depending on your armor and your ability to regain health while using rage.

I do agree that the constant staggering while taking damage if your HP is low is...horrible. If anything I'd prefer that when it triggers, it drains your energy to fill your health up to max, rather than keeping your HP at 2 and you constantly lose energy instead, and you're being staggered constantly.

Note that the staggers is only annoying 50% of the time. But I do agree that it is pointless and should be removed. Mods should give benefits, the benefit of QT is creating more EHP via energy, no more no less. I don't know why there's such a big downside which is the stagger. If Vitality gives more EHP w/o the use of energy and any downside, what's the reason for QT to have one?

Ya I use to use it religiously on all my frames but ever since the stagger I stopped. Better off going full health and shields. I believe they only added it in because quick thinking+rage combo was broken but they need to remove it now that it's fixed. The stagger is almost nonexistent with high armor frames though.

If they changed it on an update xbox doesn't have sry, but as of right now it is beast for a melee player like me, with guns I'd imagine it sucks, but a lot of me less arnt interrupted and I can lifestrike instantly for full hp

well the moment u get 1 high burst and 1st stagger its pretty much over

well the moment u get 1 high burst and 1st stagger its pretty much over

"

IV gone over an hour in a t4 survival using rage quick thinking on a volt prime and a melee without a problem, I only get stagger once because I attacking between it, I've only been stunlocked a few times with a gun, other than that it works perfect for me

"

IV gone over an hour in a t4 survival using rage quick thinking on a volt prime and a melee without a problem, I only get stagger once because I attacking between it, I've only been stunlocked a few times with a gun, other than that it works perfect for me

That's cool & all but yeah, it needs to be viable all around.