Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo, A Disney Bad Guy Rip-Off?

Vanist

Or a magician who makes his volunteers "Disappear" 

but in the state he is in, is a conjurer of cheap tricks

Edit: Interesting note, the itsy bitsy spider can be faintly heard while in the void. Tenno are often called demons of the void, but I guess this applies more literally to limbo. Credit to the person who heard it, I forgot you

Edited by Surtur

then you have not modded him right, my limbo can solo T4 Survival

Nah, he is one of my favorite frames and is my third or 4th most used. He is usable and can be a very good solo frame, but he needs a rework. 

I like the blitzkrieg strategy, using high strength, range, duration, and efficiency if it can be put on along with the rift surge augment. Tactically place the cataclysm so that spawn points are forced to walk through it making your rift surge even stronger, and slaughter enemies using that and close the cataclysm for extra damage and you are safe in the rift. It is a bit finnicky though. He needs some changes or a rework

Limbo banishes = makes the people go to the other side... o.O

Ohmagad, it's Limbo Facilier! That means that we got another frame of african descent too!! :D

Ash: Ninja ripoff?
Chroma: Mythical Dragon ripoff?
Valkyr: Wolverine ripoff?
Zephyr: Bird ripoff?

I'm sure that EVERY single Warframe can relate to something in some way. Its not called "ripping off". Its called "inspirational".

This monster isn't wrong : they are just futuristic representations of common pop culture stuff :

Just look at Mesa. Clint Eastwood would be proud... :p

mines set up to make a 200 meter 4th that has a 50 sec duration as well as 2 syn mods that make his 4th stay up an extra second per kill and gets a bonus 20% damage per enemy in the void using 3rd skill, ( and since his 4th is 200 meters big i can get like a 600% damage boost from skill 3). In defense I spawn the void around the whole map, kill everything.. drop void between waves, grab loot, reactivate and repeat.

Edited by Vanist

To me limbo is the "time to find a new squad" guy.

That used to be mag, for me. Then they fixed g pull. Now it's ash, saryn, or anyone else who will nuke my kills.

Limbo is fine though, unlike some plays his kills are because the player is good, not the energy capacity

Edited by RoboticApplesWithLasers