Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Teamkilling

Ghostar

So I think this is where this belongs. So as we all know a Tenno afflicted with a radiation proc will have friendly fire on with their weapons. You can gun down or melee you allys on accident. We also know warframe abilities don't affect eachother when rad proced, but I discovered that Atlas deviates from the crew a bit here. His landslide ability can and will hit allys if your affected by Radiation.

Radiation procs means that all of your abilities will affect your allies.

I know that because I've accidently taken out an entire team with 65K worth of maim damage before due to a detron crewman procing radiation on me...thankfully I missed the pod by just a few meters or it would have ended horribly.

I was procced with radiation while using Maim and my enitre team turned into sushi, so abilities definitly hit.

I've nuked my buds with Nova's second while rad procced

procced? (new to this word please describe)

Being procced means being affected with a status effect. Getting procced with Radioation enables friendly fire.

Edited by (PS4)nysudyrgh

So I think this is where this belongs. So as we all know a Tenno afflicted with a radiation proc will have friendly fire on with their weapons. You can gun down or melee you allys on accident. We also know warframe abilities don't affect eachother when rad proced, but I discovered that Atlas deviates from the crew a bit here. His landslide ability can and will hit allys if your affected by Radiation.

I bladestormed my whole squad once. I think rad procs are fun as long as you revive your allies.

Radiation is not restricted to Atlas so I'm not really sure about the title. 

You can get the proc from void lasers. Sometimes me and my clan members will mess with each other. I definitely wouldn't do it with people you're not familiar with.

Otherwise it's working as intended. If you see that you're radiated be very careful. That's kind of the point.