Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did De Remove The Impact/slash/puncture And Headshot Sound?

elele

After the recent patch I noticed those sound effects were gone. Did my game bug out or did DE remove them? If latter, why? 

There seems to have been a lot of missing sound effects, and DE has been patching them here and there. I'm with you though, I haven't really heard those effects either.

i can sometimes hear the new fleshy sound when enemies die but almost never from my own weapons, only when enemies cut up their allies corpses or when i use silence with banshee. i was starting to get used to the headshot sound but now its so quite its like its not even there anymore 

We have been reworking these sounds and refining them.  They will be updated soon.

I really hope for something as responsive as the glorious Pan sound of Bad Company 2 headshots but...

Guys, give us old Hek sound back, or further refine the current one. Entire Hek thread is like 6 pages of circlejerk and asking you to listen.

I really hope for something as responsive as the glorious Pan sound of Bad Company 2 headshots but...

Guys, give us old Hek sound back, or further refine the current one. Entire Hek thread is like 6 pages of circlejerk and asking you to listen.

DING!

Honestly BC2 was not that bad. At least I KNEW I shoot in their heads. ;P

I don't get why so much people hate new Hek sounds. They are fine refreshment for me.

the new sound is great, but not for hek, had sobek or tigris received this new sound, and Hek kept its old one, I`d be loving the sound team day and night lol

We have been reworking these sounds and refining them.  They will be updated soon.

Will you please fix the Hek's firing sound to sound more appropriate? Either that change back to the original sound, most people really dislike the new sound.

Also, you just bailed from this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536444-hek-shooting-sound/page-6, we're still awaiting a comment from the sound team on the matter.

Edited by StickyBaseline

the Headshot Sound was replaced with a new one, it should be a bit more audible, but a different sound now.

i don't recall any changes to IPS Headshots off the top of my head though.

it's just that Vaykor Hek sounds kinda... Distorted at the end.

i must continue to blame hardware differences causing different results - because Hek & Vaykor Hek sound superb. both sound like a Cannon. quality of audio samples also has no issues.

ultimately, the only course of action that makes everyone happy... would be Firing Sound Cosmetics.

Will you please fix the Hek's firing sound to sound more appropriate? Either that change back to the original sound, most people really dislike the new sound.

Also, you just bailed from this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536444-hek-shooting-sound/page-6, we're still awaiting a comment from the sound team on the matter.

I personally like the new sound- and from what I've seen most people actually like it. Noone is going to specifically go to forums just to tell DE they like the new sound. A thread complaining about the new sound is going to have very few people that say they actually like it- because noone comes to the forums to say "good job DE" (or at least rarely). Just because ya'll have 6 pages of people who don't like the new sound- doesn't mean they're the majority. They COULD be. But I'm just making a point. I personally like the (vaykor hek at least) sound as it is now.