Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #92: Today At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

t13hKJI.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan have one final step in helping the distressed Cephalon Jordas. They know what’s expecting them at the end, but how that encounter will go can only be determined in tonight’s episode!

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, see the progress of your hosts’ Warframe Halloween costumes, watch and learn how to make a simple Grineer Halloween costume, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, October 15 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

it seems my plat ready for this update :p

I still need to farm... T-T

WHY ARE THEY ADDING SO MANY DELUXE SKINS

(I almost ruined myself for Valkyr & you tell me that Banshee & Loki are getting one soon?!How will I have new weapon/warframe slots?!!!)

Edited by unknow99

I still need to farm... T-T

WHY ARE THEY ADDING SO MANY DELUXE SKINS

(I almost ruined myself for Valkyr & you tell me that Banshee & Loki are getting one soon?!How will I have new weapon/warframe slots?!!!)

I really wish they'd bring back Valiyr for the 2 extra days it was announced for in patch notes.

I was taking a break from the game keeping up reading patch notes, saw Valkyr skin. Logged in and took a look at it, thought it was nice oh crap gatta go work out before it gets too late.I'll just get it when I come back. Come back and it's gone. Middle of the day.

I really wish they'd bring back Valiyr for the 2 extra days it was announced for in patch notes.

I was taking a break from the game keeping up reading patch notes, saw Valkyr skin. Logged in and took a look at it, thought it was nice oh crap gatta go work out before it gets too late.I'll just get it when I come back. Come back and it's gone. Middle of the day.

Howww that's nasty. It'll come back, but the least optimistic comeback will be...In one year, like the way they did for Proto Excalibur. :/