Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Original Weapon Concept

CityOfTrees

Um... Ok, this is a good effort and a really good start if you like to play around and design stuff with picture, IF I see this in a very creative way... and I mean VERY CREATIVE... Its a Crossbow of some sort... It would also make a good clan/Alliance emblem :)

NOTE:BUT, If this is a Joke its reeeeaaally not funny... and its a slap in the face to people who actually designed concept and put their effort in does original designed for Warframe. I'm just going to be a good sport and think its what I said earlier. ;)

There is a forum section for Fan art/concept which is where this should be. Not in general discussion.

I like the first one more than the second. The second one looks frail where the Glaive blades meet the Raza handles. Your weapons also gives off a feeling of mishape due to you using whole weapons rather than parts (Scindo prime blades in the first and Orthos blades in the second). If you tried to take parts of a weapon and make them properly intersect rather than using whole weapons it would look much better in my opinion.

Someone made a Tenno robot out of resources from the fan kit and it looked awesome. I wanted to find it to show what i meant about parts and proper intersection but its been lost in the fan art forum unfortunately.