Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Forma

Zarozian

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I feel like there should be another evolution stage of Forma that the Primed Slot works with any mod polarity. However the catch will be that it can only be used on slots that already have polarity~

It would definitely save the hassle of having to reforma every time something gets changed and you need to change your build along with it, but then you have all your mod slots polarized, like me, so you gotta go through the pain of re-leveling your frame or weapon again~

Which is why I think Primed Forma should be a thing~ o -o 

Just imagine your primed Aura Slot being able to put in any aura mod for any situation and still keep the 10 additional capacity you needed for you build or a primed Exilus Slot so you can swap out any type of exilus mod according to what you need most whether it be Rush or Handspring~

Btw the Primed Forma can be white instead of gold! ;D

No?

I'd prefer if we just got a super forma that didn't make you go back to rank 0 when you use it.

That could be a mechanic that gives incentive to double forma a slot though.

So using 10 Primed Formas on my frame would allow me to place virtually any combination of mods on it? If it didn't reset my weapon though I'd be happy.

Listen it's only fair that it does reset~

Like say it's your favorite weapon or warframe that you wouldn't mind maximizing~ o -o

i doubt this will ever happen. being able to build without limitations would be considered OP.

There is a limitation~

You gotta already have that particular slot forma'd already with a polarity~

Then you add the Primed Forma to it and it becomes a * polarity which allows for all polarity types~

Plus all that reranking to get it means it deserves to be OP~

Cause you actually put work into making it OP~ o 3o

Listen it's only fair that it does reset~

Like say it's your favorite weapon or warframe that you wouldn't mind maximizing~ o -o

I thought the full term was minimum maxing >.>

A super forma should let you forma a blank slot for no reset.

A Primed forma can add an additional polarity to a slot that has one but resets rank.

There have been ideas of being able to forma a polarised slot with an additional polarity, so it can take 2 polarities, and 3 if done a 2nd(3rd) time. Is that basically what you're suggesting? Cause tbh, I don't see DE ever implementing something that useful

No i am suggesting what I suggested in the OP~

It's not a lot to read so please read it~

And when I see DE~ I see nothing is impossible~

Something this useful will obviously be hard to get~ As it is meant for End Game Players~

Besides it's no different than Formaing all your mod slots, except if you put this one in there's no longer any need to forma it anymore as it accepts all mods~

Pretty certain they made a thread asking for the community's opinions on primed forma ages ago.

I'd like some Primed Auras. Cause god knows that capacity is disappearing faster than Scott can nerf a Trinity.

but if Capacity goes up, we'll have to nerf trinity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop. Doing. That.

Edited by VocalMagic

i think it is a good thing, togeheter with baro shop

using a primed forma on a polarity that has been added or changed by an already used forma! then re-level you warframe / weapon back to 30 and now you can fit in 2 or infinty different polarities on 1 mod slot.

this doesn't mean your warframe or weapon doesn't need any formas anymore but it wil change the possibilty of getting a complete overhaul on your warframe / weapon (warframe: from strength to none strength / defense and for weapons this allows us to go from damage to status)

means we many often need 2 primed formas so basicly still 2 formas 2x times re-levling

I thought the full term was minimum maxing >.>

A super forma should let you forma a blank slot for no reset.

A Primed forma can add an additional polarity to a slot that has one but resets rank.

I'd prefer Primed Forma then, reranking a weapon for adding a Primed Forma polarity on it is well worth it as it means you will never need to Forma that polarity again!

And any mod go in it~

Stop. Doing. That.

Why? That's just how I type you know?~

It's a habit~

That's actually fairly balanced.

Actually it is~ o -o

Since you can move polarities around the mod slots anyways~ 

You can put it in Aura or if you'd like move it to Exilus~ o 3o

Think about it. With a new forma that polarize everything people will have the chance to test every build they want in no time, it's pratical and fast. On other hand, the same people will lose interest in the game faster because there will be nothing else to do in the game.

You choose, the lifespan of the game or your convenience.

Tio_do_Sam

well primed forma should only be availeble after Mr rank 8 or something and can only be used on already changed / added polarities, maybe limited by 1 for each warframe / weapon meaning after changing your aura you have to think carefully if you double change your aura or a added / changed normal mod slot

so no matter what you still need to forma it and things that require 4 or more formas still need to be formad 4 times even after 3 normal formas and 1 primed one

Edited by 08DeCiBeL80

well primed forma should only be availeble after Mr rank 8 or something and can only be used on already changed / added polarities, maybe limited by 1 for each warframe / weapon meaning [...]

I can see this thing working if you could just have one(maybe two) super-polarities per frame. Otherwise, it will break the game because high tier players are already really crafty regarding leveling up stuff, with the right team and in the right stage I can see people "forma-ing" 2(or even more) items in 1 day.

Also, if you want to revert the process(if you want to remove the polarity from a aura or exilus slot) you have to use other super-forma.