Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know Exactly What The Tenno Are! Tenno Are Spirits! This Theory Is Flawless! +Conclusion

Zarozian

No no no~

The Zanuka is powered by the Corpus machines rather than the Tenno Spirit, just like how Infested Mesa was piloted by infested flesh, or how Chroma was piloted by the Sentients.

Simple as that~

Then explain this:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/8/82/HarvesterVictory.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20150420165435

"Good job, Zanuka. This Tenno's bones will make you a fine sibling."

--Alad V, after Zanuka Harvester knocks you out

Again he's referring to the Warframe itself~

Not the Tenno Spirit. o 3o

No he's not, did you even listen to it? He's saying, to your face, "I'm going to rip out your TENNO (not Warframe) guts out and build a Zanuka out of them"

This is the guy who killed Excalibur. This is the guy who dissected Gersemi. If he says we're mutated humans inside a Warframe and that we DON'T have the ability to escape in the form of ghosts (a point which Lotus makes a point of confirming) then I'm inclined to believe him

Edited by TARINunit9

No Warframe CN is not canon to our Warframe my dear~ You are probably referring to this:

And don't worry this^ isn't related to our Warframe.

Actually, I'm not. I had to correct myself on the For Profit video. Currently don't have glasses. Also have to remind myself that often game trailers never follow close to the actual game itself, take ESO for instance. 

Despite that, we still bleed. It won't make sense for a many things, especially if Tenno would then be energy beings.  

Again, remote control flesh bodies, that's all fine and good, but again, loop holes. It would be easier for me to believe in amorphous flesh beings than energy beings. 

No he's not, did you even listen to it? He's saying, to your face, "I'm going to rip out your TENNO (not Warframe) guts out and build a Zanuka out of them"

This is the guy who killed Excalibur. This is the guy who dissected Gersemi. If he says we're mutated humans inside a Warframe and that we DON'T have the ability to escape in the form of ghosts (a point which Lotus makes a point of confirming) then I'm inclined to believe him

Well that's the Warframe. 

You think Alad V knows all about the Tenno and how they were created as well as what they truly are? o -o

What about the fight with Phorid then~ Where the Lotus said its razor sharp claws will rip your warframe to shreds~

Again it's the Warframe not the Tenno Spirit inside it. o -o

Well that's the Warframe. 

You think Alad V knows all about the Tenno and how they were created as well as what they truly are? o -o

What about the fight with Phorid then~ Where the Lotus said its razor sharp claws will rip your warframe to shreds~

Again it's the Warframe not the Tenno Spirit inside it. o -o

Welll, it might just seem human ^.^ we don't know.... we may never know untill U18 >.> *hopes that we get character creation*

Actually, I'm not. I had to correct myself on the For Profit video. Currently don't have glasses. Also have to remind myself that often game trailers never follow close to the actual game itself, take ESO for instance. 

Despite that, we still bleed. It won't make sense for a many things, especially if Tenno would then be energy beings.  

Again, remote control flesh bodies, that's all fine and good, but again, loop holes. It would be easier for me to believe in amorphous flesh beings than energy beings. 

The bleeding is just a rupture in our suits which kinda leaks us out~ Fortunately the suits can be repaired by another Tenno! ;D

Then we're good to go again! ;D

Remember the suits are technocyte technology~ o -o

You guys are thinking too inside the box right now~

Also that Excalibur that got cut up didn't have a Tenno Spirit inside of it~ It was already empty with just the empty body/warframe left~

I would agree with you if the Lotus wasn't so utterly reviled by Zanuka. Lotus very clearly confirmed that it's a mutilated TENNO body inside Zanuka, not just a mutilated Warframe. At least one Tenno DIED PERMANENTLY to make Zanuka. If we were ghosts, that wouldn't be an issue. But it is an issue, ergo we can't be ghosts

Because your Warframe is much stronger than your flesh? You're grasping at straws here

The bleeding is just a rupture in our suits which kinda leaks us out~ Fortunately the suits can be repaired by another Tenno! ;D

Then we're good to go again! ;D

Remember the suits are technocyte technology~ o -o

You guys are thinking too inside the box right now~

Also that Excalibur that got cut up didn't have a Tenno Spirit inside of it~ It was already empty with just the empty body/warframe left~

Had established my mistake on that. Before I had a bad resolution for everything. 

I wouldn't say it's thinking too outside the box, rather, having to fill in so many unknowns and even daring to speculate. Sure, energy beings are pretty viable a theory, but at the same time, you would think that DE would have made their mind up long ago, until now. Sure, it's tennocyte technology, supposedly. So the shell itself is just the living part then, controlled by Tenno from the inside? I then do not understand the concept of tenno dying. Our outer shells get mutilated, but what of that left over part? Exactly what happens when we don't have enough revives? 

On second thought, a neat idea about the warframes could be that a tenno simply can't live without it, if they are energy based. Having no form to take onto, they'd start to dissolve. 

I would agree with you if the Lotus wasn't so utterly reviled by Zanuka. Lotus very clearly confirmed that it's a mutilated TENNO body inside Zanuka, not just a mutilated Warframe. At least one Tenno DIED PERMANENTLY to make Zanuka. If we were ghosts, that wouldn't be an issue. But it is an issue, ergo we can't be ghosts

Because your Warframe is much stronger than your flesh? You're grasping at straws here

No no no~

The Warframe and the body inside are as one~

And it's quite hypocritical saying that I am grasping at straws here when Lotus never "clearly" or "directly" confirmed it's a "mutilated Tenno body" inside Zanuka. 

That would be as silly as the comments saying that the Tenno are alive inside the suits and that chopping mutilating their organic bleeding bodies within Zanuka would some how still allow them to function~ You see how quickly your logic falls apart at that point? =/

Corpus only have technology to control their machines, so it's the mutilated warframe parts they are controlling. I can prove this since during the encounter with "Infested Mesa" Lotus says and I quote "That's not a Tenno. That's a hollow Warframe being puppeted by Infested flesh. Put it out of its misery." http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Infested_Mesa

See~ o 3o

Had established my mistake on that. Before I had a bad resolution for everything. 

I wouldn't say it's thinking too outside the box, rather, having to fill in so many unknowns and even daring to speculate. Sure, energy beings are pretty viable a theory, but at the same time, you would think that DE would have made their mind up long ago, until now. Sure, it's tennocyte technology, supposedly. So the shell itself is just the living part then, controlled by Tenno from the inside? I then do not understand the concept of tenno dying. Our outer shells get mutilated, but what of that left over part? Exactly what happens when we don't have enough revives? 

On second thought, a neat idea about the warframes could be that a tenno simply can't live without it, if they are energy based. Having no form to take onto, they'd start to dissolve. 

Well that's kind of what I was poking for~ o 3o

It acts as an anchor of sorts~

Also the Jordas Golem refers to us as hollow shells as well since instead of infested flesh, the Tenno Spirit is inside~ o 3o

HVdwnQF.jpg

You might have to click on it to be able to read it~

And it's quite hypocritical saying that I am grasping at straws here when Lotus never "clearly" or "directly" confirmed it's a "mutilated Tenno body" inside Zanuka. 

"Alad V's newest prototype is a monstrosity forged from the bodies of our fallen Tenno, we cannot allow Zanuka to go into full production. Destroy Alad V and his horrid 'pet'."

"Too many Tenno have perished to make Alad's abomination. There will be no stopping the Corpus if Zanuka is mass produced. You are here to make sure that doesn't happen."

There you go. Zanuka is made of dead Tenno, not "dead Warframes"

Corpus only have technology to control their machines, so it's the mutilated warframe parts they are controlling. I can prove this since during the encounter with "Infested Mesa" Lotus says and I quote "That's not a Tenno. That's a hollow Warframe being puppeted by Infested flesh. Put it out of its misery." http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Infested_Mesa

See~ o 3o

Exactly. "That's not a Tenno." As opposed to Zanuka, who is a Tenno (or at least the body parts of one). In fact, it [retty much shoots down the "Technocyte flesh inside a Warframe" plot point that the Energy Being theorists use: if a regular Tenno is just technocyte flesh inside a hollow suit of armor, then Infested Mesa would be a Tenno. But she isn't a Tenno, ergo Tenno can't be Technocyte flesh inside a hollow Warframe being remote controlled

There is really no way around this. The Tenno are NOT remote-controlling their Warframes via astral projection. Ghosts? Spirits? Energy beings? It contradicts ALL OF THE LORE THUS FAR, I'm sorry. The only way that your theory could possibly work is if EVERYONE IN THE WARFRAME UNIVERSE WAS INCORRECT

Let me just put to rest (lol like that will happen) this "Technocyte" nonsense. NOWHERE in the game is it stated that the Tenno are afflicted with the Technocyte virus. That theory comes from the idea that Warframe is linked to Dark Sector, which DE has repeatedly stated it is NOT.

Evidence that they are biological is they are stated as being such in the past lore, Twisted few that returned, and the children in Ember Prime's codex. Also Sargas Ruk stated "What Flesh is beneath that warframe" We suffer from Bleed Proc, need Life Support. Among others.

Tenno are biological.

Let me just put to rest (lol like that will happen) this "Technocyte" nonsense. NOWHERE in the game is it stated that the Tenno are afflicted with the Technocyte virus. That theory comes from the idea that Warframe is linked to Dark Sector, which DE has repeatedly stated it is NOT.

Evidence that they are biological is they are stated as being such in the past lore, Twisted few that returned, and the children in Ember Prime's codex. Also Sargas Ruk stated "What Flesh is beneath that warframe" We suffer from Bleed Proc, need Life Support. Among others.

Tenno are biological.

The "Technocyte flesh" is a crappy handwave created by Energy Being theorists. The idea is that the Nano Spores and Plastids we spend on Warframe chassis are actually inside the Warframes

Edited by TARINunit9

Tenno are biological.

Jordas Golem

I feel that you guys haven't played this quest or seen the "Void Link Severed" loading screen.

7rLH9s7.jpg

MbPoGLu.jpg

1WWeTqC.jpg

9eEoaNy.jpg

I stayed in this mission with a friend specifically to gather the Lore data~ o 3o

Please take a careful read over each of them~ Then look at the Ominous Loading Screen Thread~

I've read them, I interpreted it as it consumed the other warframe (Atlas) and you are like it, as it has tenno flesh within. I don't see anything with the Loading screen message that suggests you are infested with the virus.

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

(Margoolihs) implantation intact.

EVM (Could be reference to Eye, Vocal, Movement) status nominal.

War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel

It should also be stated that Jordas is insane.

Edited by Lightsmith

"Alad V's newest prototype is a monstrosity forged from the bodies of our fallen Tenno, we cannot allow Zanuka to go into full production. Destroy Alad V and his horrid 'pet'."

"Too many Tenno have perished to make Alad's abomination. There will be no stopping the Corpus if Zanuka is mass produced. You are here to make sure that doesn't happen."

There you go. Zanuka is made of dead Tenno, not "dead Warframes"

Exactly. "That's not a Tenno." As opposed to Zanuka, who is a Tenno (or at least the body parts of one). In fact, it [retty much shoots down the "Technocyte flesh inside a Warframe" plot point that the Energy Being theorists use: if a regular Tenno is just technocyte flesh inside a hollow suit of armor, then Infested Mesa would be a Tenno. But she isn't a Tenno, ergo Tenno can't be Technocyte flesh inside a hollow Warframe being remote controlled

There is really no way around this. The Tenno are NOT remote-controlling their Warframes via astral projection. Ghosts? Spirits? Energy beings? It contradicts ALL OF THE LORE THUS FAR, I'm sorry. The only way that your theory could possibly work is if EVERYONE IN THE WARFRAME UNIVERSE WAS INCORRECT

No! No! No!

You are right now at the part where I was before I started realizing and understanding why the Tenno are Spirits of the Void!

Although the term "Spirits" might have not been the right word for it, I would have to invent a completely new word to describe it, and as for the word "warframe" you will need to debunk exactly what they are to avoid connecting them to "suits", "armor", "technology", "organic", "machine", "robot", and whatever you are normally used to linking them to~

Warframe cannot be described by those words above and the only word I can find to describe them is another word made up by DE: "Technocyte".

And you need to fully understand what exactly "Technocyte" is as well as how it is used and linked to the infestation as well as the warframes.

I know you feel frustrated but I am frustrated too, because I have it all figured out yet I for some reason lack the means of explaining it to you in a proper way that you would understand without using words like "spirits" or "suits" to describe them which would cause you to think something else entirely! >.<

It bothers me so much cause I know exactly what you are thinking too! =/

No! No! No!

You are right now at the part where I was before I started realizing and understanding why the Tenno are Spirits of the Void!

Although the term "Spirits" might have not been the right word for it, I would have to invent a completely new word to describe it, and as for the word "warframe" you will need to debunk exactly what they are to avoid connecting them to "suits", "armor", "technology", "organic", "machine", "robot", and whatever you are normally used to linking them to~

Warframe cannot be described by those words above and the only word I can find to describe them is another word made up by DE: "Technocyte".

And you need to fully understand what exactly "Technocyte" is as well as how it is used and linked to the infestation as well as the warframes.

I know you feel frustrated but I am frustrated too, because I have it all figured out yet I for some reason lack the means of explaining it to you in a proper way that you would understand without using words like "spirits" or "suits" to describe them which would cause you to think something else entirely! >.<

It bothers me so much cause I know exactly what you are thinking too! =/

troll?

I've read them, I interpreted it as it consumed the other warframe (Atlas) and you are like it, as it has tenno flesh within. I don't see anything with the Loading screen message that suggests you are infested with the virus.

Larcetosus, on 02 Oct 2015 - 02:37 AM, said:snapback.png

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

(Margoolihs) implantation intact.

EVM (Could be reference to Eye, Vocal, Movement) status nominal.

War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel

Oh no this loading screen shows our connection as- I don't want to use the word "spirits" but I have no other words describe it, but it's basically our Tenno Spirits being severed from our Warframes due to a Sentient Carrier disrupting our connection to it for a brief moment.

Hence "Void Link Severed". o 3o

troll?

What?

Him? I hope not. =/

Otherwise I am getting frustrated over this for no reason. = ,=

I won't waste my time explaining this to someone who's just trolling. =/

Oh no this loading screen shows our connection as- I don't want to use the word "spirits" but I have no other words describe it, but it's basically our Tenno Spirits being severed from our Warframes due to a Sentient Carrier disrupting our connection to it for a brief moment.

Hence "Void Link Severed". o 3o

What?

Him? I hope not. =/

Otherwise I am getting frustrated over this for no reason. = ,=

I won't waste my time explaining this to someone who's just trolling. =/

What is "implantation" then? I think its more of the biological link between the Tenno body and the warframe. Also this is happen when we are traveling in the Liset. So the message could apply to the ship and not the individual tenno.

What is "implantation" then? I think its more of the biological link between the Tenno body and the warframe. Also this is happen when we are traveling in the Liset. So the message could apply to the ship and not the individual tenno.

Our Tenno Spirit of course being implemented~  o -o

But if you say it's a body then....how will you explain the frames with different gender, sizes, and shapes?

Also our Tenno Spirit comes directly from the void! ;O

So it's natural that it would say Void Link Severed~ Now that you have all the information you just need to link it up with the rest of the lore, if you are missing any knowledge or any small detail or piece about the lore, it won't make sense to you. So make sure you know everything and have every single quest completed! All the scan targets for Simaris scanned! Read over each lore carefully! Read over each codex entry carefully!

Then start connecting the dots! Then I am sure you will reach the same conclusion! >;(

No! No! No!

"Energy Beings"? "Astral Projection"? "Genetic Memory"? "Hive Mind"?

If what you're looking for is any of these, you're not the first person to come up with it. It's the Energy Beings theory, and it's been around for a while