Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know Exactly What The Tenno Are! Tenno Are Spirits! This Theory Is Flawless! +Conclusion

Zarozian

Not only that MK Ultra~ 

But do you know the name "Tenno" literally means?

Well you are one now and not just any god either~

The name "Tenno" literally means "Heavenly Emperor". So you are not just any god but THEE GOD. o 3o

No way, I refuse to take this title.

But ok.

Not only that MK Ultra~ 

But do you know the name "Tenno" literally means?

Well you are one now and not just any god either~

The name "Tenno" literally means "Heavenly Emperor". So you are not just any god but THEE GOD. o 3o

Hey guys I saw God earlier today. He was T-bagging a dead guy.

I had to make that joke.

And the last Limbo pilot, and the last Mesa pilot and the last Chroma pilot and the last Atlas pilot... 

And there is nothing, zip, zero, zilch that suggests there were ever "two types of Tenno", it's a fabrication made from whole cloth because your assumptions have holes you can drive a truck through that require it.

That's just the warframe I don't believe that a spirit can die or be killed it it just leaves the body.

No way, I refuse to take this title.

But ok.

Hey guys I saw God earlier today. He was T-bagging a dead guy.I had to make that joke.

You religious?

No, I read it, I understand what you're saying, there is nothing there that hasn't been suggested many times already... and rejected. As a hypothesis it's just highly unlikely, fairly unconvincing and doesn't really pay any attention to the flow of the story we have so far.

Sure it's a possible explanation in-world, one of many equally possible given what we know. But is it _likely_ given what we know out-of-world of DE's motivations? No, not in the slightest.

"Useless Hollow shells" can easily refer to the material that the Warframe is made of, not the pilot, not the substance within the "hollow". In fact If I was writing an infested entity detecting a partially technocyte construct (the Warframe) around a living human pilot, I would probably write just that line.

Yes, both systems and Chassis are just what they seem to be and, funnily enough, just what the icon's suggest. The Chassis is the armour and the systems are the actuators, controllers and amplifiers... y'know... "systems". I don't see a build element labeled "dummy corpse" and I think there's a good reason for that, there isn't one.

What I'm stating is that the Warframe is "exo armour" around the Tenno, as was repeatedly stated on the Website for a long time. Systems, chassis and helmet make up the suit and the real-normal-physical Tenno goes inside, hence the suit is "exo" (around/outside) the pilot. If the Warframe was just "stuff" all the way through there would be nothing for it to be "exo" to.

No, there are a myriad of linguistic structures and drama points in the existing story that require a real-physical Tenno, not a dummy corpse, not a meat-all-the-way-through suit and your assertions don't change that, nor are they very convincing.

And the last Limbo pilot, and the last Mesa pilot and the last Chroma pilot and the last Atlas pilot... 

And there is nothing, zip, zero, zilch that suggests there were ever "two types of Tenno", it's a fabrication made from whole cloth because your assumptions have holes you can drive a truck through that require it.

I don't think so....it looks to me you missed the point.

While there is something humanoid in there, that is not the Tenno, that is the Warframe. The Tenno are the spirits that possess the warframes and control them.

The Grineer not knowing any better pull out what they thought to be the Tenno. o -o

Also for your second quote that was the first few Tenno, not the new ones like us. You really don't understand this is why it's so frustrating for me. =/ Cause it does make sense but I am not sure how to make you see and understand what I see and know. =/

Edited by Zarozian

I don't think so....it looks to me you missed the point.

While there is something humanoid in there, that is not the Tenno, that is the Warframe. The Tenno are the spirits that possess the warframes and control them.

The Grineer not knowing any better pull out what they thought to be the Tenno. o -o

Also for your second quote that was the first few Tenno, not the new ones like us. You really don't understand this is why it's so frustrating for me. =/ Cause it does make sense but I am not sure how to make you see and understand what I see and know. =/

This.

Wait I know I will just put the key points in bullet since you guys don't seem to read it word for word.

* Primal Tenno acted as the prototype warframes in the past~

* Tenno Spirits of the Zariman Children possessed them and controlled these Primal Tenno~

* Newer Warframes have no such living creature like the "Primal Tenno" but only warframes made of the same technocyte with a vessel that can be possessed by the new Tenno within them~

* The newer warframes are made through nano foundry so it has less complications like the "Primal Tenno" where it was actual living thing unlike the warframes we use now.

There is that better? Does it make sense now?

Its not that hard to understand. I almost understood it completely when I was doing math problems during my math class.

Well actually you kind of get the idea but you haven't really narrowed it down quite yet.....

It's really complicated when discussing the Tenno from the past who were the first few Tenno and how they are different from the Tenno that came after they did, and how they are different from us.

SilentMobius constantly gets confused around this point and assumes that I meant this or that but that's not my main point at all. =/

So since I really want him to understand I'm gonna have to work with him slowly till he understands what you understand at the very least, then I will work with you guys from there.

That's just the warframe I don't believe that a spirit can die or be killed it it just leaves the body.

You religious?

Yes, very.

I'd imagine that he's not religious, otherwise he wouldn't have made that poor-taste joke.

uh... actually yes I am religious.

Well actually you kind of get the idea but you haven't really narrowed it down quite yet.....

It's really complicated when discussing the Tenno from the past who were the first few Tenno and how they are different from the Tenno that came after they did, and how they are different from us.

SilentMobius constantly gets confused around this point and assumes that I meant this or that but that's not my main point at all. =/

So since I really want him to understand I'm gonna have to work with him slowly till he understands what you understand at the very least, then I will work with you guys from there.

The bullet points helped. I get it now.

Haha! That's the part that's not sinking in for most of you people! ;D

The Warframes themselves are the flesh! The Warframe is indeed an empty body that has no life until the Tenno Spirit possesses it!

Understand now? ;D

Let me restate that~

The frames themselves are the flesh, not human flesh but technocyte flesh and blood, melded together into organic technology~

Just think of the Warframes as something with no consciousness like a person in a coma and the Tenno as the Spirit that possess it and gives it a consciousness!

Let me know where I lost you! ;O

I have four problems with this interpretation

1) Limbo himself. If we were all just ghosts, Limbo (and Mirage, for that matter) wouldn't have died. He would have come back to life after you rebuilt his frame (and we know from Ordis that he doesn't)

2) Speaking of Mirage, she kinda already is a ghost. The fact that there's such a big distinction between you, the Tenno, and Original Mirage, the restless ghost, implies that you, the Tenno, are not also a ghost

3) Gersemi, the poor Tenno that we know today as Valkyr. After her capture at the hands of Zanuka, she was tortured and went insane. That tends not to happen to someone who's already a ghost, wouldn't you say?

4) There already is a ghost entity in Warframe: Stalker. This is purely my theory, but look at the facts: an ethereal hunter who appears out of nowhere, is invisible to the Lotus, and never permanently dies. What if he can't die because he's already dead? A revenant ghost hell-bent on exterminating the Tenno who killed him before? And since we know Stalker isn't a Tenno, we can probably infer that Tenno aren't ghosts like Stalker is

I think it is plausible that each Tenno is a physical being, but that being is not the Warframe.  Also, just because we can manipulate the Warframes while outside of them, as stated in the Rhino Prime lore there is likely a maximum range from which a Tenno may manipulate a Warframe.

This would allow for the Warframe to be a living entity, and for a Tenno to be a separate living entity.  Maybe the powers originate from the Warframes, but the Tenno are the key to activating them in a reliable and conscious fashion

I have four problems with this interpretation

1) Limbo himself. If we were all just ghosts, Limbo (and Mirage, for that matter) wouldn't have died. He would have come back to life after you rebuilt his frame (and we know from Ordis that he doesn't)

2) Speaking of Mirage, she kinda already is a ghost. The fact that there's such a big distinction between you, the Tenno, and Original Mirage, the restless ghost, implies that you, the Tenno, are not also a ghost

3) Gersemi, the poor Tenno that we know today as Valkyr. After her capture at the hands of Zanuka, she was tortured and went insane. That tends not to happen to someone who's already a ghost, wouldn't you say?

4) There already is a ghost entity in Warframe: Stalker. This is purely my theory, but look at the facts: an ethereal hunter who appears out of nowhere, is invisible to the Lotus, and never permanently dies. What if he can't die because he's already dead? A revenant ghost hell-bent on exterminating the Tenno who killed him before? And since we know Stalker isn't a Tenno, we can probably infer that Tenno aren't ghosts like Stalker is

1) Again those were the originals, they are not us, they are the Zariman Children. 

2) Again the first Tenno were prototypes, they aren't anything like us at all, and they were truly their warframes while we can move about to any warframe.

3) It was the Warframe that was tormented and it was left in that state and in that state it remained~ That's why when we build her we get her altered powers instead of what they once were originally.before the Corpus got to her. The previous Tenno Spirit that was inside her most likely left the body and returned to the Void which would be permanent death for the Tenno even though we don't really die, our spirit just returns to the Void.

4) Yeah he isn't Tenno but he is something similar to the Tenno, perhaps like the Lorists or the prototype Tenno. He appears to have been created somewhere in between the creation of the first Tenno and the new Tenno (Which would be us). But despite his grudge against us for slaying the Orokin, he will turn to us for help when the true enemy appears. The Sentients.. 

I think it is plausible that each Tenno is a physical being, but that being is not the Warframe.  Also, just because we can manipulate the Warframes while outside of them, as stated in the Rhino Prime lore there is likely a maximum range from which a Tenno may manipulate a Warframe.

This would allow for the Warframe to be a living entity, and for a Tenno to be a separate living entity.  Maybe the powers originate from the Warframes, but the Tenno are the key to activating them in a reliable and conscious fashion

Yes that's right~

1) Again those were the originals, they are not us, they are the Zariman Children. 

2) Again the first Tenno were prototypes, they aren't anything like us at all, and they were truly their warframes while we can move about to any warframe.

Wait, that contradicts your Original Post. Your Original Post is about how we, the Tenno, are the ghosts of the Zariman Children. Now you're saying we're not?

3) It was the Warframe that was tormented and it was left in that state and in that state it remained~ That's why when we build her we get her altered powers instead of what they once were originally.before the Corpus got to her. The previous Tenno Spirit that was inside her most likely left the body and returned to the Void which would be permanent death for the Tenno even though we don't really die, our spirit just returns to the Void.

Warframes are empty suits. Even if they do have Technocyte flesh in them (and not all of them do, according to the Foundry) it's inert flesh. It's like saying my sweater was tormented

Wait, that contradicts your Original Post. Your Original Post is about how we, the Tenno, are the ghosts of the Zariman Children. Now you're saying we're not?

Warframes are empty suits. Even if they do have Technocyte flesh in them (and not all of them do, according to the Foundry) it's inert flesh. It's like saying my sweater was tormented

Oh nah I meant that those were the originals, it's more likely that the Orokins took other people and threw them into the Void so they'd die and come back as spirits to possess the new Warframes they've prepared for us~

As far as warframes being empty suits go I think you are forgetting that this is a Warframe not some "armor" or "suit" or "sweater", when the Tenno take control of it they become one and it becomes alive okay? o -o

Oh nah I meant that those were the originals, it's more likely that the Orokins took other people and threw them into the Void so they'd die and come back as spirits to possess the new Warframes they've prepared for us~

Then my original points still stand: we're not ghosts, because the lore already showed us what ghosts are like (Original Mirage) and we don't function like them

As far as warframes being empty suits go I think you are forgetting that this is a Warframe not some "armor" or "suit" or "sweater", when the Tenno take control of it they become one and it becomes alive okay? o -o

No, Ordis pretty much confirms it's empty armor in the Limbo quest

Hmmm what if the warframes were remote controlled? i.e they have a physical body but able to transfer that into the warframes? If they get killed then their soul gets killed thus they die? It might explain the whole tenno dieing thing and warframes being empty as stated by vor. 

Hmmm what if the warframes were remote controlled? i.e they have a physical body but able to transfer that into the warframes? If they get killed then their soul gets killed thus they die? It might explain the whole tenno dieing thing and warframes being empty as stated by vor. 

That would contradict the lore behind Zanuka.

When Alad V (or Zanuka Harvester) defeat you, they capture your Warframe. Yet, Zanuka (and Zanuka Harvester) are made of Tenno bones and body parts in addition to Warframe parts. Ergo, the Tenno itself must be inside the captured Warframe

Well, all I know is that the poor excalibur in that one trailer kinda bled or looked like he was part flesh. Needless to say we also bleed in game. I dont care for the spirit idea. Would be ok if we leaked out some sort of purple or blue liquid instead. But then there is the thought of remotely controlling the warframe...then why would death even occur.

That would contradict the lore behind Zanuka.

When Alad V (or Zanuka Harvester) defeat you, they capture your Warframe. Yet, Zanuka (and Zanuka Harvester) are made of Tenno bones and body parts in addition to Warframe parts. Ergo, the Tenno itself must be inside the captured Warframe

No no no~

The Zanuka is powered by the Corpus machines rather than the Tenno Spirit, just like how Infested Mesa was piloted by infested flesh, or how Chroma was piloted by the Sentients.

Simple as that~

Well, all I know is that the poor excalibur in that one trailer kinda bled or looked like he was part flesh. Needless to say we also bleed in game. I dont care for the spirit idea. Would be ok if we leaked out some sort of purple or blue liquid instead. But then there is the thought of remotely controlling the warframe...then why would death even occur.

No Warframe CN is not canon to our Warframe my dear~ You are probably referring to this:

BlhVCo7.jpg

And don't worry this^ isn't related to our Warframe.