Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Nerfed The Best Part Of Soul Punch

Gahrzerkire

Well not really nerfed, more like fixed. Soul Punch used to ragdoll enemies and upon that ragdoll, (and soul punches in particular) if you had punch through on your weapon (braton prime + punch through), you would deal finisher damage to every individual body part, resulting in one shotting of level 200. I will miss this unintended feature, and forever morn at the now lackluster soul punch T.T

Seriously, you punch them in the friggin soul and it does 200 impact?? like hold up, you PUNCH THEM IN THE SOUL, you FORCIBLY exercise a mu1hafucka and it deals ONLY 200 impact? come on, maybe make it deal 200 impact, 200 slash, and 200 puncture + lowers armor by 50%.... along with lowering anyone else's armor (who gets hit by the soul projectile) by 30%, now that is an ability. Or leave the 200 impact, but make it so the soul has to fly all the way back to the body before they can get back up, make it so they stay quivering on the ground in pain until their soul returns, Devoid of all hope love and life.

Or leave the 200 impact, but make it so the soul has to fly all the way back to the body before they can get back up, make it so they stay quivering on the ground in pain until their soul returns, Devoid of all hope love and life.

boy, that hit close to home. have i been soul punched?

maybe by netflix....

Well not really nerfed, more like fixed. Soul Punch used to ragdoll enemies and upon that ragdoll, (and soul punches in particular) if you had punch through on your weapon (braton prime + punch through), you would deal finisher damage to every individual body part, resulting in one shotting of level 200. I will miss this unintended feature, and forever morn at the now lackluster soul punch T.T

Seriously, you punch them in the friggin soul and it does 200 impact?? like hold up, you PUNCH THEM IN THE SOUL, you FORCIBLY exercise a mu1hafucka and it deals ONLY 200 impact? come on, maybe make it deal 200 impact, 200 slash, and 200 puncture + lowers armor by 50%.... along with lowering anyone else's armor (who gets hit by the soul projectile) by 30%, now that is an ability. Or leave the 200 impact, but make it so the soul has to fly all the way back to the body before they can get back up, make it so they stay quivering on the ground in pain until their soul returns, Devoid of all hope love and life.

You cant take "soul punch" literally. Otherwise please explain why it works on Robots, or why you can use ANY of his abilities on robots at all. It's just a game and abilities are mechanics.

More appropriate title: ''You fixed an exploit with Soul Punch, and now it's bad''

Better title: "Soul Punch was always bad (We just can't fake it anymore)"

Soul pinch needs a gimmick.

The sound it makes is strange, and it could use a gimmick. 

It already is a gimmick. Just look at the name.

Personally though, I would recommend making it into an execution-style skill, dealing more damage as the target's health gets lower. Gives it a scaling function while playing into Nekros' need to personally kill enemies to fuel his ultimate.

Soul Punch is great.  Aiming the projectile to knock down groups of enemies is great fun, and it makes Nekros' defence solid.  I would argue that it's a good example of first power design at the moment.  Nonetheless, I still support adding Viral proc to help Nekros cherry-pick units for SotD.  I would also increase the projectile and AOE damage and allow them to be boosted by power strength.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

enemies under 50% should die instantly.

#viral proc + SOTD = insta gib, so no.

What they couyld do is ma​ke it do more damage the lower the enemies health as was stated earlier in this thread. but I'm too lazy to reference. Then give it the viral proc, and then it would be purrrfect.