Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Uses Immortal Skins?

LoseUrself2Dance

I use them if it corrects an issue I have with the frame, such as allowing me to color a large area that can't be colored without it. I'm not a fan of having all these color options and then having some clashing color sticking out ruining my look.

I use them on every warframe I own that has it (Banshee, Ember, Mag [Which is the first Immortal I bought, with the untradable 50 PL], Nekros, Oberon, Valkyr, Volt. I've yet to buy the Immortal for Nyx) And I really like them; I switch between Appareances to have different combinations of colours (Or skin, in Nyx and Valkyr's case). I hope they'll release the other Immortal Skins soon, tho : (. IMO they're beautiful, so they, along with the "Premium" Skins, should release them for every warframe.

I have first half of them cause they were bundled and discounted after Darvo's Reckoning special alert. I use all of them. Probably gonna replace Rhino's immortal skin with Temple Guardian when it comes out.

The other half was released in some update bundle that had a bunch of other crap that I didn't care about so I didn't buy them.

i bought all the immortal skins separately...should have bought the bundles and save plat

cos at first i thought i will only use it in few favorite frames then i like it and wanted all..haiz

anyways best immortals i think,.for me ,..but they all are good skins

my top 5

1. saryn

2. banshee

3. mag

4. valkyr

5. vauban           ahhhh...  .. 6. nekro

Generally. Personally use Oberon, Saryn, Excalibur, Ember and Frost Immortal most of the time.

Much as I admittedly struggle with making good colour schemes cause of being colourblind, been leaning towards Black and Orange as a 'base' line and working out from there.