Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Called It!] Steve's Vine Teaser Decyphered! [Uber Precognitive Powers]

BrazilianJoe

Well, you're not exactly right, but you're also not wrong. 

Excalibur getting stabbed by Stalker confirmed.

I think that the smoke billowing from the wound must be significant to the Quest - perhaps that's the Tenno's true form?

That be neat. Very mystical.

Well... "Smoke", come to think of it that KINDA reminds me of those Void Clouds we can see.

Edited by Morec0

I think that the smoke billowing from the wound must be significant to the Quest - perhaps that's the Tenno's true form?

Looks very similar to the Void energy effect.

-ninja'd by Morec0-

Not my screenshot.

32205dc7159b5560b1f7c4fc49504973.jpg

Edited by EmptyDevil

Operator starts questioning his own existence and starts loosing screws, how can he just die so many times and not actually die? How can he just switch Warframes that can only fit of someone without a head and that is super thin and that they might as well have our brain in a jar instead like how Vor says (besides that smoking kills) and Ordis hints (because he seems to hint as much as he hides). So he tries to commit sudoku because he can't die anyway, and space mom gets worried and sends operator to the moon to see what the Tenno truly are. : )

Well, this is just too cliché!

BTW, the numbers aren't worthy, don't get down just because of some silly numbers in a grid!

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

Looks very similar to the Void energy effect.

-ninja'd by Morec0-

Not my screenshot.

32205dc7159b5560b1f7c4fc49504973.jpg

Smoky effect looks like the void.

• Void as we know it is changing u18

Looks like stalker

• The Stalker is a large part of the new cinematic story quest for u18.

Methinks the stalker has to do with the void's change.

And just throwing a theory out there, but what if the Stalker is a Sentient morph like the Lotus as well?

like, what if the Stalker was sent to destroy the Tenno, and ultimately the Lotus because of her betrayal.

shure, we tennos are like smoke in the wind ... and we have smth which others dont have, we are concious about and enjoy that ^^)

i dont understand this "animation" and i even dont care much about dreams, i care only about good dreams ... so, back to bizznezz ... finally

Edited by Ken_Jutsu

Looks like stalker

And just throwing a theory out there, but what if the Stalker is a Sentient morph like the Lotus as well?

like, what if the Stalker was sent to destroy the Tenno, and ultimately the Lotus because of her betrayal.

The look of the Void isn't changing, just how to access it. And we know NOW that the "accessing" bit has to do with various Void fissures appearing althroughout Origin's sectors. So it seems there'll be multiple T1, T2 ect towers with the loot spread across them.

And no, Stalker's not a Sentient - he was a Guardian loyal to the Orokin. Read his Codex.

Edited by Morec0

Looks like stalker

I disagree with Stalker having to do with the Void's change. DE wasn't being literal from what i gather in the Devstreams when they said destroying the void.

Stalker is not a Sentient either, his codex makes it very clear that he is an Orokin Guardian that wants to avenge their deaths. I suspect Stalker's involvement in the quest will have him shedding light on the Tenno/Warframe combination process. It certainly seems he did it to himself and took it further, since he has so many powers.