Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post 3 Daring/outside-The-Box Predictions For Tombs That No One Saw Coming.

(PSN)Silverback73

1. The Lotus will be caught, transfer herself into a "Lotus Frame" that players will eventually be able to buy, the Sentients will reclaim her original body, and Natah: The Dark Lotus will awaken.

2. Tyl Regor will betray the Twin Qweens and lead a Sentient-enhanced Grineer Faction.

3. The Lotus will be the one to seal the void and blow up the portals to try to prevent the Sentients from reaching us, but Vor will be freed and help them to get to our solar system.

Now give me an OUTRAGEOUS yet PLAUSIBLE set of predictions instead of dreaming of a red Christmas with Excaliber being the recipient of your special "gifts"...

Your predictions make no sense and i myself don't understand what you want from me.

I came in expecting something that made sense and i instead saw wild claims that don't even have reason or proof.

1. The Lotus will be caught, transfer herself into a "Lotus Frame" that players will eventually be able to buy, the Sentients will reclaim her original body, and Natah: The Dark Lotus will awaken.

2. Tyl Regor will betray the Twin Qweens and lead a Sentient-enhanced Grineer Faction.

3. The Lotus will be the one to seal the void and blow up the portals to try to prevent the Sentients from reaching us, but Vor will be freed and help them to get to our solar system.

Your predictions make no sense and i myself don't understand what you want from me.

I came in expecting something that made sense and i instead saw wild claims that don't even have reason or proof.

This thread is basically a way of saying that DE will throw a curveball at us in the storyline that we don't expect and can you play along with 3 guesses as to what it is. It is meant to be light-hearted and fun.

Things revealed in the game lend to a small % of plausibility in what I said. Of course there is no proof...duh. My retort to you, "Stalker", was meant to be equally light-hearted in tone. :)

Example? Lotus' "father" says she is riven and that they will come to reclaim her, not kill her.

Riven means "torn apart from/separated". The Lotus RUNS from The Oculyst scouts, abandoning you mid-mission. So she is very much afraid of the Sentients finding her. Why?

see my #1 prediction. Out there but slightly plausible and all in good fun.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

This thread is basically a way of saying that DE will throw a curveball at us in the storyline that we don't expect and can you play along with 3 guesses as to what it is. It is meant to be light-hearted and fun.

Riven means "torn apart from/separated". The Lotus RUNS from The Oculyst scouts, abandoning you mid-mission. So she is very much afraid of the Sentients finding her. Why?

Im sorry if i came out as harsh or mad i did not intend it that way but your predictions made no sense to me.

We don't know if the sentient's will actually take lotus that just seems too outlandish.

There is no real evidence that regor will split though its possible.

And number 3 would make sense except the sentients are not in the void

All these are ok predictions but they all seem far fetched. 

Subscribe

IMAGINATION YAY

These are pretty fresh ideas, I'll give you credit for that. Just remember that the Void hurts Sentient and that they are coming from the Tau system. Other than that... idk.

I have thought about that. I think the Void corrupts them into insane, pain-ridden monsters when fully exposed, and even with protective measures, it still leaves them barren. My 2 cents. A valid point.

Subscribe

As soon as I understand the reference, I will surely consider it! Elaborate?

I have thought about that. I think the Void corrupts them into insane, pain-ridden monsters when fully exposed, and even with protective measures, it still leaves them barren. My 2 cents. A valid point.

As soon as I understand the reference, I will surely consider it! Elaborate?

Ok, I want in on it

1) Stalker turns out to be the first Excalibur and was captured and brainwashed by the sentients

2) The Lotus is reclaimed by the Sentients and they want to return her to her Natah form, we have to rescue her and decide: Blow up the Void to create a cataclysmic reaction that setbacks the Sentient's return to the origin system or seal the Void to prevent the sentient from reclaiming it but also allowing for a massive sentient invasion of the origin system.

3) The Stalker and many sentients corner us but Clem, John Prodman and Teshin arrive just in time to kick sentient artificial butt and buy us time to escape in our archwings... only to be followed by the Stalker in his newly sentient devil-wings (plus the  Stalker can now appear in Archwing missions and his wings bps can be obtained)