Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Does Your Warframe Look?

LoseUrself2Dance

Well I would post a picture of my swag Loki prime but I don,'t know how to post pictures!(please get back to me on that)So instead I Weill tell you his colours.I kept the natural gold parts that you can't change,added black instead of white,gave him purple energy and tint colours were also purple.I also used yamako prime and the prime armour set.I used my ever so unique regalia of stalker sigil at the front and syndicate sigil at the back.Best looking Loki prime in the solar system.By the way you guys have swag war frames. :-)

Well I would post a picture of my swag Loki prime but I don,'t know how to post pictures!(please get back to me on that)So instead I Weill tell you his colours.I kept the natural gold parts that you can't change,added black instead of white,gave him purple energy and tint colours were also purple.I also used yamako prime and the prime armour set.I used my ever so unique regalia of stalker sigil at the front and syndicate sigil at the back.Best looking Loki prime in the solar system.By the way you guys have swag war frames. :-)

Sorry for the repeat

Nice, I've been dying for Prime cosmetics but I don't have the money to buy Prime Access D: Anyway, to attach pictures, you first gotta upload the file (I use imgur. Easy upload no hassle of making account), then copy the link and paste it here with the BBCode [img ] imageurl.jpg [ /img], just remove the spaces

Edited by LoseUrself2Dance

My warframe looks different from everyone. When the 1st thing everyone does is to apply some form of modification to it, default mode looks special and different. Also while my frames might look like a "pauper" I'll handily outlive and out damage the majority of people I play with. Also I seldom revive people who look "bad !" because real swag is not about how I look but how I'm staring at your dead corpse

Also before you think I can't afford the "modifications", I'll let you know that I can buy just about every single clour palette and warframe modification part off the market and still have plaets left to buy you any prime set you want:)

That's nice so can you buy a pallets with a really dark kinda evil purple for my Loki prime cos at the moment I am using the purple from the classic pallette.Please if you have any plat then I really need you to gift this to me

I like it simple yet elegant.

A1mRjs4.jpg

I love it.That purple is the exact purple I need for my Loki p

My warframe looks different from everyone. When the 1st thing everyone does is to apply some form of modification to it, default mode looks special and different. Also while my frames might look like a "pauper" I'll handily outlive and out damage the majority of people I play with. Also I seldom revive people who look "bad !" because real swag is not about how I look but how I'm staring at your dead corpse

Also before you think I can't afford the "modifications", I'll let you know that I can buy just about every single clour palette and warframe modification part off the market and still have plaets left to buy you any prime set you want:)

That's nice so can you buy a pallets with a really dark kinda evil purple for my Loki prime cos at the moment I am using the purple from the classic pallette.Please if you have any plat then I really need you to gift this to me

Sorry for the repeats my tablet is really buggy

How do i get the images to show on the post.

Like I mentioned in the previous post, you have to upload the pictures to imgur first, get the link (make sure it ends in .jpg, .png, or .gif), and put it in this format: [ img ] imageurlhere.jpg [ /img ]

Just remove the spaces and you're good to go. I hope that's clear enough :D