Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Overclocker Upgrade

plinkoo

Okay, okay, okay... Hear me out. Imagine an item you could buy in the market (and/or host an event similar to the 8-player raids or something) that reduced the time required to craft items in the foundry. Maybe further along, create upgrades that reduced credit cost or resource cost. Or even reduced time even more. This would be a huge hit and I know my friends and I would be willing to pay a hefty amount for something like this.

It could be a clan tech item. 
Where you can craft multiple things at once; Such as x20 forma, within the same 24hr time limit. 
the resources, credits, plat rush costs will scale to how many you craft at the same time. 

Edited by Vesiga

even if you halve the time cost itself people will still be like " foundry crafting is too loooongggg" !!!!!!

even the 1 minute crafting ,..i feel like rushing it sometimes .. hehe

anyways this a good idea.. decrease time , resource and credit cost... foundry updgrade coming up ...

dont forget that longer life span or slow decay for argon lovers :)

Thing about how it is now, everyone is more or less on the same field. You wait, or rush. But if you have this, you wait, rush, or pay plat to not have to wait as long. It's one step closer to a paymodel we don't need.

Firstly, I don't believe waiting 3 days for a warframe while someone with platinum gets it instantly is 'more or less on the same field'. I'd consider this a more permanent investment into the game than a rush. Also, Warframe is getting closer to that paymodel with almost every new weapon or anything they come out with. With the affinity boosters and weapons buyable in the shop, you could powerlevel to mastery 12 in a couple weeks with enough pocket change.

Firstly, I don't believe waiting 3 days for a warframe while someone with platinum gets it instantly is 'more or less on the same field'. I'd consider this a more permanent investment into the game than a rush. Also, Warframe is getting closer to that paymodel with almost every new weapon or anything they come out with. With the affinity boosters and weapons buyable in the shop, you could powerlevel to mastery 12 in a couple weeks with enough pocket change.

why ? you dont gain any advantage by having the frame you wanna play 3 days early. its a ftp game DE do actually want to make money ! 

OP, we already have a sytem to rush stuff , leave well alone .

if it  aint broken ........

It could be a clan tech item. 

Where you can craft multiple things at once; Such as x20 forma, within the same 24hr time limit. 

the resources, credits, plat rush costs will scale to how many you craft at the same time. 

+1 would be cool to craft multi Items . as long as the rush part of plat + credits  scales with it like you said

Edited by SlapClown