Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is The 'most Used' In Your Profile Figured?

(PSN)J_DANGER_

Question

It's definitely not according to the percentage

it's according to the time used ingame, which you cannot determine sadly : / 

wish there was a " time used " stat in the profile

edit : isnt this supposedly in PHP ?

Edited by _Medo_

For frames it is time used.  For weapons it is damage done.

For sentinels and kubrow breeds it also is time used.  However, for the weapons it once again is damage done, so you could have a specific kubrow breed listed twice.

It's definitely not according to the percentage

It is according by percentage, but percentage is based on your playtime with the specific equipment and not on exp.

For frames it is time used.  For weapons it is damage done.

For sentinels and kubrow breeds it also is time used.  However, for the weapons it once again is damage done, so you could have a specific kubrow breed listed twice.

It is only time used for everything and not damage dealt. I havent dealt the most damage with my AkStiletto or my Deth machine rifle. And Kubrows aren´t counting for the profile.

Edited by Kuestenjung

It is based on how many missions did you completed with the warframe/weapon/sentinel/kubrow.

My tonkor has 32k kills and my soma prime has only 30k, but I used my tonkor 5% of the time and soma 19% of the time.

My most used weapon is scindo prime with 22k kills and 21% usage.

Edited by Dobermann92

Ok so have we have come to the conclusion that it is the amount of times completing a mission with the load out equipped counts towards the most used?

I am slowly whittling down my most used frame/weapon combo which shall remain unnamed for sheer shame reasons. I was wondering if there was a certain mechanic to it. Would like to find a definite answer though. Thanks everyone.

It is according by percentage, but percentage is based on your playtime with the specific equipment and not on exp.

I didnt mean it that way, I meant it's not according to the percentage mentioned in the profile

my vaykor marelok is used over 20% ( don't remember how much exactly ), and my scindo prime shows up with 19% usage, and it's the most used weapon on my profile

Can't you just do some simple multiplication to get a general idea of time used?

Ex: I've used Valkyr 10% of the time, and have logged 34 days and 8 hours in-mission.

34*24+8=824*.1=82.4 hours. 

As the percentages are rounded by Warframe its not exact, but it gives you a good ball-park idea.

For clarity since there seems to be a lot of confusion..

It is based on the amount of TOTAL TIME SPENT IN MISSION with each weapon/category. The longer spent in mission with anything determines your most used.

The game does keep track of the exact amount of time it has been used, but you only see a rounded percentage for anything.

It is based on the amount of TOTAL TIME SPENT IN MISSION with each weapon/category. The longer spent in mission with anything determines your most used.

The game does keep track of the exact amount of time it has been used, but you only see a rounded percentage for anything.

the rounded percentage the game shows seems to be broken or something, or else why would my vaykor marelok not show up on the most used slot ? 

w7AU391.png

So if I set my game to solo and find a hiding spot for my frame and sit there for 24 hours and then come back and finish the mission, that would add 24hrs of time to my equipment?

the rounded percentage the game shows seems to be broken or something, or else why would my vaykor marelok not show up on the most used slot ? 

w7AU391.png

Just a guess, I'm probably wrong, but maybe you have less total hours using sidearms than you're total with melee weapons? Like you've brought sidearms along with you on missions for 120 hours and melee for 180, so even though the percentage is higher for vaylor, total hours for scindo is higher?

Just a guess, I'm probably wrong, but maybe you have less total hours using sidearms than you're total with melee weapons? Like you've brought sidearms along with you on missions for 120 hours and melee for 180, so even though the percentage is higher for vaylor, total hours for scindo is higher?

maybe.. I dont know tbh

So if I set my game to solo and find a hiding spot for my frame and sit there for 24 hours and then come back and finish the mission, that would add 24hrs of time to my equipment?

The game does have some form of AFK detection, so I think that would play a factor as well.