The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

9 hours ago, Kyotra said:

Dude, Faven, you have to do something about this new change removing prime parts from Tennogen skins. I actually like how your Volt Amp skin looks on Volt Prime, I don't want the prime parts removed when I use it....

I cant do anything about it. I think DE needed a toggle. if they cant do a toggle.

Well then the solution is going to be a lose/lose no matter what.

Old primes look ok/good with tennogen. Anything newer then saryn just wrecks it.

2 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

@Kyotra

i think u will be able to unselect them like the prime parts on shoulders for example on some primes, i think u can keep it if u want

That is incorrect.

DE are making all tennogen skins on primes, use the non-prime skins, there is no toggle or choice coming.

"Hey Tenno!

In honour of the hard work that our creators have put into their TennoGen creations, we are changing Skins to use the original models for Prime Warframes to prevent any unwanted clipping or concealment of textures. This is an all or nothing process due to technical limitations, so all TennoGen Skins will get this treatment.

Thank you all for your feedback and patience on this matter. :lotus:"

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/629240-issue-with-steam-tennogen-skins-on-prime-frames/?page=17#comment-8260158

2 hours ago, NovusNova said:

That is incorrect.

DE are making all tennogen skins on primes, use the non-prime skins, there is no toggle or choice coming.

"Hey Tenno!

In honour of the hard work that our creators have put into their TennoGen creations, we are changing Skins to use the original models for Prime Warframes to prevent any unwanted clipping or concealment of textures. This is an all or nothing process due to technical limitations, so all TennoGen Skins will get this treatment.

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/629240-issue-with-steam-tennogen-skins-on-prime-frames/?page=17#comment-8260158

Hurray for this!(!) and since we'll be seeing more Primes with more "stuff" then personally I'd take "all or nothing" over just nothing at all. ;-) 

Thanks for the good news!
~R~

1 hour ago, Rolunde said:

Hurray for this!(!) and since we'll be seeing more Primes with more "stuff" then personally I'd take "all or nothing" over just nothing at all. ;-) 

Thanks for the good news!
~R~

Gosh I wanna be very mean right meow.

10 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Gosh I wanna be very mean right meow.

Really? Would you'd rather it just stay at nothing? 

I totally agree that a toggle would be 100% better, no doubt, 100%.

BUT, IMO, this is still better than How Things Are Right Now.

Cheers.
~R~

50 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

Really? Would you'd rather it just stay at nothing? 

I totally agree that a toggle would be 100% better, no doubt, 100%.

BUT, IMO, this is still better than How Things Are Right Now.

Cheers.
~R~

Yeah I am, because I do not use tennogen on either Valkyr P or Nova P. My Valkyr is garsemi + prime helmet and nove is that Zen look + plat helmet. I am not happy with how Valk conceals the tennogen gear, its the reason why I won't buy probably buy it (but the helmet tho).

BUT. The fact that this change will eliminate my main warframe's Volt Prime + Amp skin combo is a HUGE offset for me. It's like someone walking next to me and taking my things away.

15 hours ago, NovusNova said:

That is incorrect.

"Hey Tenno!

well better than having that bugged stuff...on graxx saryn it looked awesome but hey cant have all the candy in town right

11 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Yeah I am, because I do not use tennogen on either Valkyr P or Nova P. My Valkyr is garsemi + prime helmet and nove is that Zen look + plat helmet. I am not happy with how Valk conceals the tennogen gear, its the reason why I won't buy probably buy it (but the helmet tho).

BUT. The fact that this change will eliminate my main warframe's Volt Prime + Amp skin combo is a HUGE offset for me. It's like someone walking next to me and taking my things away.

I think the issue is compounded by DE's history of implementing half-measure solutions and then closing the book on the issue.

This is why I personally want them to get it right the first time, because once they implement the change, they'll probably brush this off their plate and move onto different concerns.

Edited by AM-Bunny

3 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Love your graxx stuff man. You just pump these things out, that PC is an assembly line. Lol When we getting that Ash manic? :3

for ash i have *something* in mind. but atm im burnt out, this thing was done in 8 (!) days. thats crazy.