Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #62, Trick Or Treat!

[DE]Rebecca

Any Idea when or IF an Auction house will be added to Warframe?

Any chance we will see a complete re-work of Mesa Abilities instead of just gutting Peace Maker ?

Have you given any thought to there being Unique Powers and Weapons for PVP . (PvP balance is BAD)

Question if it hasn't been asked already:

I know charge attacks are coming back (woohoo) but what will happen to channeling mods?

Will they be re-replaced with charge mods again or will charge attacks be based off of normal attacks?

Also with weapons with charge already (glaive, redeemer, etc) get new charge attacks?

Edited by Nomster560

A few questions.

1. Will things like dual kamas, cleavers, dual axes and such (dual weapons that don't make sense to be stabbing into people) ever get their own stances?  So that we're not stabbing people with our cleavers and kamas and such.

2. What is the progress of the whole foundry thing with possibly being able to build multiple of something that we have many of to build at one time (namely forma)?

3. Will vaulted warframes ever make a return to the game or are they gone forever?  Just curious because that makes things harder for players trying to get their mastery up who didn't have access to the frame or weapon before it got vaulted.

Something I haven't heard mentioned in a while regarding update 18. Is there still going to be a manually adjustable difficulty setting. This would help tremendously with the variety within the game. Currently I have to wait until about 40-50 mins in t4s or play a raid to face challenging enemies. I would really like it if I could get the same difficulty in any zone of play. You all have spent such time and effort making these beautiful environments however I rarely see them because I am always in the void. =/

Also with Charge attacks returning will Excalibur and Valkry get unique charge attacks for their ult stances?

Edited by Ebohcalyps3

Unfortunately I wont be able to watch the stream live as I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow.

Can we ever expect an alternative unit design to take the place of some Ospreys and MOAs?

Color swaps always feel like a lazy approach, and the Corpus desperately need some more love. ESPECIALLY in archwing, because the Grineer got 2 totally new units, while the Corpus got oversized Ospreys (I know they got other units too, but I'm exaggerating it to make a point). So basically, they need some more variation.

On that note, I know Raptor is way down the line for Boss reworks, but are there any plans for its new model yet?

1). Do you have any plans for letting us wear Conclave sigils outside of PVP? They look really awesome, and I'd like to wear them more.

2). How are the multishot changes coming along? Any updates on progress you've made?

3). When are we getting Bursas added to the game? The Corpus desperately need variety, and we've waited months for Bursas. There's no reason to delay their release, and it's been frustrating waiting for them.

4). Do you plan on adjusting how Warframe bosses scale with veteran players? The reworked bosses often exploit vulnerability phases and cheap mechanics, making them frustrating and boring to fight. Bosses like Sargas Ruk, Lech Kril, and Jordas Golem feel more like a waiting game than an exciting experience. Please do something to address the lack of challenge and fun that bosses provide.

I really hope they turn the Hyena Pack enemies into normal enemies, like in the Proxy Rebellion Event. They where a ton of fun!

Is there an rework coming for volt? I know mag is suppose to get another rework but volt need it more his ultimate is the only power that just doest scale good in late game an the only once light texttile use needs to go so please help volt be shockingly good.An in will we see throwing grenades soon as a secondary weapon that can woork with enhesive blast like the corrupted corpus has in the void.

They haven't really said anything recently, I think it was Devstream 58 last time it was mentioned. And there aren't many Fan Volt Reworks up, from what I've seen anyway. But here is mine if you feel like reading something Volt Rework related.

Let me know what you think : )   https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548441-volt-rework-master-of-energy/#entry6161192

Will we ever be able to use Arcane Distillers to move the classic grandfathered arcane helmet buffs to another helmet of the same frame?

Examples: moving the Trinity Arcane Aura Helmet duration buff to the Trinity Prime Helmet or moving the Rhino Arcane Vanguard sprint speed buff to the upcoming Rhino Temple Guardian Skin Helmet. Many years now we have been asking to be able to use the buff we want with the cosmetic item we like.

Edited by weezedog

Excalibur is my 1st and my most favourite warframe and I love all his updated skills but I have 1 suggestion for his 2nd skill Which radial blind.

Pros:

-allow for finishing move

-deal alot of damage

-animation for finisher is awesome

Cons:

-finisher only affect on humanoid creature such as grineer faction / crewman

Suggestion

It would be nice to see finisher on Moa and infested or upcoming Sentients.

Can we have finisher for ALL faction?

(I will repost until you guys answer it)