Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Alert Showed The Divide Between People With Parkour Skills

noveltyhero

i agree - this was a really fun mission.

but sometimes the ancients grabbed me mid-bulletjump, which isn't fair imo.

i wish there were more missions like this - and i hope for it after all events/tac. alerts. CHALLENGING CONTENT PLEASE :-) and by challenging, i don't mean challenging my patience or grinding "skillz"

never die in it i just found fun to use my bare fist to do no domage to any enemies since i was mostly jumping bomb pumking to other bomb pumking. No skill relly needed you just play with the level and hope that there's no 360 no scope ancient near you

Went down a few times simply because I had to rescue people who won't focus on the objective or just not playing the gamemode right. Also had a scenario when the jugg was stuck in a small corner with 0 health and wouldn't die.

Edited by Cyndocrit

I'm high MR so I'm practically useless in game and I didn't have any issues.  If I can do it anyone can.  I was so confused that I didn't see an A B C and D on the map though, but I managed.  I wish my high MR didn't hold me back so much.

im mr14.. or is it 15.. i cant remember.. such mr messes with your mind.. but i went in totally unprepared. no firewalker no nothing. i figured out fast that reviving is a no go in most cases. then after some mindless head butting the juggernaut i found the explody things. then i started mindlessly headbutting those and things died. then i was happy tenno again:D

the fog was a pain sometimes tho. especially when i was trying to get the energy cells for the door. it went something like this:

i found the door. marked it and went looking for the cells. found one and my waypoint had timed out. ran around like a blind chicken for some time and found door again. then i marked it again and went for the next cell. waypoint times out again and im back to blind chicken dance:P

all in all it was fun:D

Wasn't so bad until I kept getting caught by poison or clouds which were sometimes invisible. Usually died when trying to spend time helping out another person or suddenly being nabbed by an Ancient <_<

THATS exacly the reason why i die or when ancients start pulling me

Pro tip: use Firewalker

Second Pro Tip: Use Heavy Impact.  

Serious. Someone needs to res someone or operate a console, just stand on them bullet jumping straight up and nuking everything with heavy impact. 

Edited by Gelkor

Heavy Impact still works and can kill most mobs

Antitoxin still works for the gas clouds

Shield Recharge rate still works

Constitution and Handspring still work

Parkour mods still work

Rejuvenation gives health back still

Shock Absorbers still reduce damage while knocked down

Thiefs Wit will still show grineer caches

Honestly, for every alert just try different setups and you will find something that can give you the edge. In this case it is heavy impact, one of the most underrated crowd control mods (and hilarious with zephyr, or any frame with Jat Kittag [double explosion!])

As always someone finds a way to make an event incredibly easy. *sigh*

Whatever happened to letting yourself be challenged?