Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trick Or Treat!

MagPrime

So I'm handing out candy to the kids and one little guy dressed up as Mario knocks on my door.  I can see him walking up my driveway through my front window and I head for the door.

Thinking this is going to be a normal Trick or Treat exchange, I open the door wide, bowl of candy in hand and....get handed a newspaper that's been sitting on my front porch for a month. 

'aight.

How's your Halloween going?

I dressed up as the Sniper from TF2 for Halloween, complete with Jarate prop (glass jar with water & yellow food coloring) and took my sister trick-or-treating. As we were walking home, I opened the jar, shouted "BOMBS AWAY!" in an Australian accent, dumped it out just in front of my sister so she was hit by the splash, but not the dump itself, and took off running.

9e4e7c_5532166.jpg

just watched Godzilla (the new one) again

good movie

I'm thinking about putting my outfit on and walking around to see if anyone's out there.

Halloween just isn't quite as exciting as it used to be. I need people around who actually care enough to dress up and goof around :/

just watched Godzilla (the new one) again

good movie

I'm thinking about putting my outfit on and walking around to see if anyone's out there.

Halloween just isn't quite as exciting as it used to be. I need people around who actually care enough to dress up and goof around :/

Well as the great dictator of my house i decided to dress as Josef Stalin himself.