Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Typhus Warframe Eta?

(PSN)Iron--Phantom--

I can confirm they've never hinted that they're going to make Typhus. The most they said was that they were currently actively working on four Warframes, so he wouldn't even be a possibility until after those were completed. Far from confirmed.

I've watched every Primetime and Devstream since Tennolive 2015 and this is the only mention I remember, and it was to the effect of "oh, we've heard of him but we aren't working on him". Nothing about eventually making him, nothing about never making him, but the fanatics interpret it as "he's almost ready to release" or something.

People need to calm down.

Last I heard work hasn't even started on him.

Pre Atlas they stated they had 4 frames in the queue. So Atlas, Wukong Archer Nezha or w.e.

People thought that means Typhus would be after. All DE said was, yeah he's popular, that'd be cool. Translated that means, its not a definite yes or no. But people always claim proof.

Maybe once we can work 3d models in tennogen someone will make Typhus , i mean c'mon , if someone goes as far as making the whole model of the warframe when that happens they HAVE TO get him in the game .

they don't HAVE TO take anything just because it's in Tennogen. If making frame models is put in Tennogen, I'm sure within minutes there will be 500+ Typhus models. IF AND ONLY IF de would use a Tennogen model for a new frame, which do they use which would satisfy every fanboy? But again, they wouldn't HAVE TO take any of them.

Maybe once we can work 3d models in tennogen someone will make Typhus , i mean c'mon , if someone goes as far as making the whole model of the warframe when that happens they HAVE TO get him in the game .

Not sure but there is already a 3d model but cannot confirm it's state because the creator of typhus not confirmed advanced progress.

No confirmation on if or when he will be made, and he will likely be changed from the concept if he is made. In the DevStream he was mentioned in, he was never said to be next. They said they had about 3 or 4 frames in active development at that time, and that Typhus was cool, but not one of them.

Mios was also the winner of the Melee Weapon design contest alongside the Silva & Aegis, and Kronen. DE has no obligation to 1:1 transcribe Typhus like they did with the contest weapons.

also based on how long it took I'm sure they'd rather not go through it again. There may have been issues that they normally would have shelved an idea but couldn't because of the obligation.

Mynki works on what he has interest in. And Steve and Scott design frames based on Community Voting or popular ideas.

They sprung Atlas on us, Valkyr was requested by many of us, but they absolutely did not have to do a rework, but when they did I was really surprised.

Typhus is the only fanconcept that has ever really been talked about by Steve and Reb as a really cool and good concept, that I am aware of.

But the powers are different from what we have and would probably require a lot of time, possibly even a voting, to nail down.

As for Typhus, it is a labor of Love for the creator as he have said many times. If he inspires a warframe - thats really awesome since we the players will be a small part of the growing game.