Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Appreciation Thread

(XBOX)TheMadCash

I barely see a thread like this on the forums so I decided to make one. (Hope this is the right place for it.) DE have done so many awesome things to keep us playing. From new warframes to new quests & new weapons etc etc. (I can seriously go on & on lol) Idk how they do it. Of course there are some things ppl don't agree with when DE change something but I came to like it. From Greedy Mag change. (Wasn't a Nerf or she's useless. It was to there would be no camping spots. Mag made it very easy when it came to camping) To Mesa peacemaker change. (I never liked staying in one spot & just holding the trigger. I know you still do but this time you have to look around more for her to shoot. It fits her. The change grew on me.) I know it ain't easy for DE to come up with these ideas without changing to much of the warframes powers. Another great example is Sayrn's rework. Yeah everyone doesn't like how she's not pressing 4 to win anymore. But it was a change bound to happen. DE want u to utilize all her powers & not just 4 so how about enough with the "she's useless" or "R.I.P sayrn." Im sure she can be just as powerful. DE works hard enough. They dont need to read a thousand threads of player bashing their ideas. I appreciate all the things DE has done. They provide great content for an awesome game. DE You Guys Are Awesome! Thx for all the great content.

*Note: If you wonna comment. Please refrain from bashing, talking about how you don't like something. Instead talk about what do you like for a change. No need for this thread to be locked :)*

I like the fact that DE takes time to listen to player ideas, and the moderators in the Warframe forums stops topics before they get too out of hand. I have yet to come across another company that does it quite like DE does. Yes, they change things, but i think most of them are for the best. I don't agree with everything that DE does(Who does?), but i think most players here appreciate their efforts. 

Edited by Eminem2420

Devs really have given us a huge amount of stuff over time. They have had their bumpy roads yes, some mistakes get made, but they are only human, and despite that they never stopped trying to improve. Warframe is hands down my favorite game for a reason.

Without fail, one of these threads always pops up after the community salts enough.

​Its a necessity. People get too focused on one single thing that went wrong and they stop trying to remember everything they like. Negativity buildup should not be allowed to increase to high. Fixes can be made in time to problems but salt only hurts a wound worse.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

well..

-They made a decent idea

-They built on it

-They made plat 

-They are starting to implement player ideas

-They are doing well in china(You can't let another country have a unfair disadvantage to the game EX: we had more time. They won't get their special excal prime*)

-They make content that everyone enjoys

-They makes changes to improve each characteristic of the frame

-They made a beta

-They fix bugs

-They balance the game

-They are at near death, fixing bugs and producing content for us.

-They make mods

-They made the trading chat

-They made this game free to play.

-They reworked the mod system, and made the game easier to progress

-They are making reworks to allow more customization.

-They fixed the host migration at the end of a conclave match(I was about to troll....)

They removed ZORENCOPTER

They removed Airslash speed on TIPEDO

They removed NOVA instant cc op

They removed affinity amp

They removed the purpose of beacons

They removed the old HUD

They removed the old telsa animation

I like that they release DLC for free and update their game every couple of weeks.... what major developer besides DE does either of those things?

Did the ACTUALLY GIVE YOU, the

XBOX ONE PRESTIGE PACK

for free? Lucky......:(

They release free content, not free dlc.

It;s a common misconception on youtubers.

Edited by Magnulast

DE Does a lot of things right(stop screwing with pvp though and focus on dojo for a bit), other than my few complaints the only game that even rivals my love for warframe is pokemon and pokemon hasn't made a game that last over a year of me playing it consistently, I love you guys so much don't stop what cha doing

I've been playing for almost 2 weeks, and this is a fantastic game. I've really been enjoying the complex nature of modding weapons (and farming for mods) thus far. I plan to be playing Warframe for quite a while at this rate.

Thanks DE, and the dev team for a game like Warframe.

I like that they release DLC for free and update their game every couple of weeks.... what major developer besides DE does either of those things?

CCP for Eve Online.

Much bigger and better as well.

Also more fun since it has effective PVP and PVE integrated with loss mechanics so playing means something beyond grind.

Erotica1 did nothing wrong!

DE gave me a bacon covered manly fist to face style steam ship prow.

DE combined a number of things into one game without making them obvious gimmick minigames ala so many others.

What DE needs to do is give me some oversized should cannons of doom that suck in lines during charge and make a nice lingering tracer when they fire. 

Like a skin for the opticor that makes it shoulder mounted and leave a small mark where it fires.

I really appreciate the devstreams DE hosts. They don't have to do it, but they like keeping the community up to date, and answering their questions. I find it so cool how little snippets of upcoming content are shown, like the premium skins, and of course the notorious Mios.

So thanks DE.

I was waiting for one of these lol. Usually pops up when everyone goes on a rampage. But ya love you DE.

It usually only appears when the rampage is unjustified and made of whiners with no real understanding of game design. Those of us who understand that change is good need to show we have DE's back.

It usually only appears when the rampage is unjustified and made of whiners with no real understanding of game design. Those of us who understand that change is good need to show we have DE's back.

Alternately, its made from insecure people who can only believe DE is perfect beyond God Herself.

Which is also frequently out there as is typical with super fanbois who are desperate for attention from staff, all the more so after trying to justify their previous time spent.

Saying things change, and you support that the devs are trying is good.

Going off and focusing solely on what is done right is wrong, just as focusing solely on the negative.

We had so many DE approval things during Vivergate, and there DE even admitted a mistake.

Yet the same people couldn't stop themselves from trying the closest thing to care bear stare since the Sea Shepard decided the laws of physics can't hurt the whale savers. Much less maritime law and safe distances.

Oh and reffering to people voicing an opposing opinion as whiners, especially when they have hard numbers backing them up, is a rather juvenile offense foe a centuries old being. I suggest you attend some of Tenshin's classes for discipline tenoo.

Edited by NEONOVUS

Every now and then an appreciation thread crops up, and I'll always respond.  In terms of art design, world building, implementation, business model and gameplay, I really think this is one of the best games of its kind on the market atm. Although there are some games I like or have liked better (e.g. some MMOs and single player games) I certainly can't think of an multiplayer action/fps game I like better.   Even though you can get bored with it now and then, it's the sort of game that can stay on your hard drive permanently, and you just keep coming back to again and again, because there's nothing quite like it out there - nothing quite scratches that itch for an s-f setting, original, imaginative art design and great action gameplay with "superpowers".

The dev team are a cool bunch and responsive to the playerbase (sometimes to a fault). 

I think Warframe has a long, healthy future ahead of it. (Even though it's not a "proper" MMO, I think it's going to be a bit like EVE Online, a game that just keeps developing and keeps growing, with a loyal playerbase).