Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aksomati, Holy....

-N7-Leonhart

Firstly, I advise Boltor P fans to not read this topic, it is better that way.

AkSomati always had great amounts of DPS, but now since it has 2 primed crits mods....let's just say things have taken quite the unexpected turn.

Now, I know Boltor P is quite a crappy weapon nowadays and would not make even Top 20, but I thought this was too funny, as to what some people were referring to as "God Tier" weapon.

AkSomati

KTwt28W.jpg

And now, Boltor P xD

yHzqffu.jpg

As you can see, over 2x lower DPS. No matter how you try to change the build in unrealistic ways, AkSomati will be better in all the cases, not to mention that travel time on Boltor.....

I thought I should also throw a Soma P as well, for scale

pxhbMlI.jpg

Should I make a Lex Prime vs any other sniper too?

Actually there's a YouTube channel that just made a video about how strong the Aksomati is. (I forgot the channel name) its just a the ammo reserves that's a problem. Strongest handgun (except for explosive secondaries) is the Lex p. It destroys if you connect those headshots. If you make a thread about lex & snipers. I'll be interested in reading it

And it only takes 14s of shooting to run out of ammo. \o/

Haha, true, I always run AkSomati with Primed Ammo mutation, but one mod would not compensate for over 2x DPS difference. With Primed Ammo Mutation though, you can never run out of ammo, which Boltor may need eventually as well.

Edited by -BM-StormVanguard

And those are not even the crit headshots calculated. Imagine AkSomati hitting headshots for 4x more damage, in 50% of the cases.....that is ~2x the shown DPS.....

Is this taking into account critical headshot multipliers, or is this purely bodyshot calculations?

Nope, just body shots xD. AkSomati would be way way too far on the scale then.

I actually have that built but with a seeker instead of another element. It's alright, ammo pool is really low and DPS doesn't mean much when shooting at heads, still one of the coolest and most action ready guns in the game.

Also, Soma P does more damage because of how easy headshots are to pull off.

Twin Grakatas are ridiculous as well, save for how bugged Warframe-Builder is now.

The description for the Twin Grakatas is bugged in-game as well. They have half the shown damage per hit, but double the fire rate instead, so 40 bps fire rate, at base value. Quite the annoying number of mosquitoes....

This is amazing.

Thank you, part II is out ;)

The description for the Twin Grakatas is bugged in-game as well. They have half the shown damage per hit, but double the fire rate instead, so 40 bps fire rate, at base value. Quite the annoying number of mosquitoes...

...Grakatas fire two pellets at once, each dealing 10DMG at the rate of 20RPS while using 2 units of ammo per shot.

Listed stats are completely valid and are an equivalent of 10DMG@40RPS.

...Grakatas fire two pellets at once, each dealing 10DMG at the rate of 20RPS while using 2 units of ammo per shot.

Listed stats are completely valid and are an equivalent of 10DMG@40RPS.

Yeah, but the mag ends in 3 seconds of fire like that and takes another 3 to reload. Not my cup of tea, considering that AkSomati have half of that reload time, so a lot more sustained DPS. I even hesitate to put Lethal Torrent on Twin Grakatas, in order to not finish that huge mag in 2 seconds....not even Primed Ammo Mutation can hold then.

Yeah, but the mag ends in 3 seconds of fire like that and takes another 3 to reload. Not my cup of tea, considering that AkSomati have half of that reload time, so a lot more sustained DPS. I even hesitate to put Lethal Torrent on Twin Grakatas, in order to not finish that huge mag in 2 seconds....not even Primed Ammo Mutation can hold then.

Well, not really.

Using simplified version of Grakata, as 10DMG@40RPS, base stats result in:

12.5DMG per shot.

500DPS Burst

333.3DPS sustained

While AkSomati, on the other hand:

25.2DMG per shot

315DMG burst

252DMG sustained

Both weapons scale pretty much the same way, as they both benefit from crit-centric build.

Twin Grakatas are pretty much superior to every other weapon in the game, talk about powercreep.