Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts Set At Biased Times.

Gruppy

it's literally random.

there is no bias.

Edit:

for every person that says it's biased for/against this area of the world, there's someone else that whines that it is for a different area.

Edited by taiiat

Why are the good alerts for the catalysts and reactors ALWAYS in the dead of the night for North America? Shouldn't the game be made fair for all users and not just the ones in a similar timezone to the developers?

It is practically random, although saying that, I might, if I am really bored, see if that is the case. After all, time is all I have. 

Catalysts and reactors, the only thing i really care about alerts for, seems like Devs just want us to spend money on them

Those generally only pop up as a Gift of the Lotus alert and last 24 hours.

Are you sure they weren't invasion rewards? Those are all player driven with RNG dictating when they start.

Catalysts and reactors, the only thing i really care about alerts for, seems like Devs just want us to spend money on them

It's confirmed as being random. Any alerts intentionally put up by the devs last 24 hours.

Are you sure they weren't invasion rewards? Those are all player driven with RNG dictating when they start.

The Alert system spawns potato alerts, but I think there's a 1-2 week period in between the spawns. But the spawn times are random after the set amount of time has passed.

Edited by Ceryk

There was an alert for one this morning at about 5 a.m. Central time and the one the other night was at about 4 a.m. 

Latest potatoe I've seen in the last few weeks was one I think few days ago which came out at around 1:30am GMT0. Rest have been given as invasions at afternoon-evening GMT0.

The Alert system spawns potato alerts, but I think there's a 1-2 week period in between the spawns. But the spawn times are random after the set amount of time has passed.

I'm aware, I posted that it was the general rule of thumb.

There was an alert for one this morning at about 5 a.m. Central time and the one the other night was at about 4 a.m.

Seems odd to have those two items so close together on the alert roster. Edited by Noamuth

Latest potatoe I've seen in the last few weeks was one I think few days ago which came out at around 1:30am GMT0. Rest have been given as invasions at afternoon-evening GMT0.

Then you missed one this morning and one like 3 or 4 days ago, 2 blue potatoes

Then you missed one this morning and one like 3 or 4 days ago, 2 blue potatoes

Today morning was around 10am, I was a sleep for that. 2-3days ago I missed it as I was playing Warframe on Ps4. The rest I've gotten have been from invasions. I have 4 catalysts in the last two weeks on my alt account.

Today morning was around 10am, I was a sleep for that. 2-3days ago I missed it as I was playing Warframe on Ps4. The rest I've gotten have been from invasions. I have 4 catalysts in the last two weeks on my alt account.

Was around 6-7 a.m. central time

Why are the good alerts for the catalysts and reactors ALWAYS in the dead of the night for North America? Shouldn't the game be made fair for all users and not just the ones in a similar timezone to the developers?

This made me laugh, you're complaining that the alerts are in the dead of night for north america and then claim that its only convenient to the developers time zone which is also north america.

As far as I know alerts are completely random. I'm in the western european timezone and they appear in the middle of the night for me too sometimes, other times they appear at times that I can run the alerts. Objectively speaking alerts are fine and true random.

But the human mind can look at any series of events and see patterns that are not there.

The biggest bias is in your head, but don't worry we all have it... 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing for about 2 months now... and ALL! good alerts I ever seen are in the early morning for me - 7-8am Central European time which is like 12pm-1am PST ... which is needless to say really crappy both for EU and US. I wish DE would consider a fair randomization here, or they should check their rng code for possible bugs.