The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Easiest Setup For Getting Defiled Snapdragon?

sappinmahsentry

Question

20 answers to this question

Farm harder.

Any setup that guarantees high kills per minute is good, maybe coupled with either Hydroid and Pilfering Swarm or Nekros.

Heck, Saryn with Hikou Prime built for Concealed Explosives is hilarious everywhere.

Pretty much this. I would stick to Draco and maybe try and throw in a Kappa every once in a while. Be sure to have Nekros there, the Pilferdroid  can be there or not.

Stop thinking about it.  Do Draco for xp.  Be shocked when you get this cool new thing.  Proof:  TWO FULL SETS OF ELYTRON AND THAT STUPID CENTAUR BLADE HASNT DROPPED YET. 

I'll just be over here in the corner nursing a Scotch

At least one hydroid, a trin if possible, and whatever else you like.  It doesn't have to be complicated.  People spend more time sitting in half formed squads waiting for the 'right' setup than actually playing.

Just an opinion.

Edited by Xekrin

I got mine first try with an Excal, EV Trin, Frost and Nekros on Draco.

I would highly suggest using Provoke&Maim Equinox, EV Trin, Rhino buffer and Nekros; it kills way more in a round, so more drops.

As for Pilfdroid, I wouldn't bother. Getting double the kills with a good comp is easily better than using a Pilfdroid and potentially screwing this up.

I have to agree just stop trying to farm for it and run missions with grineer on em. I was doing the same, nekros spamming pure farming groups for hours on end and never got one of them. Eventually someone in my clan just handed me one because i helped him with a bunch of stuff previously.

Later in the day while doing random alerts etc...i had 3 drop in the same day...

I'm now up to 9 of them in about 2 weeks from just doing alerts, random farming for cores/materials etc.