Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Not Join, The Objective Has Already Been Completed.

Rhundis

As much as I can understand this message for most game types, I find it very annoying for endless missions such as survival and defense.

My friends and clanmate always invite me to a game but its always after the 5 min/wave mark so I'm unable to join.

Do you think this is an issue that should be removed? Or should it stay like it is?

Yes it should stay because that's literally 5 waves of you not actually participating or working for the loot at hand.

The only time I will say it for not to stay if, for example, you d/c you can hop back in within a limited time frame.

Edited by KJRenz

Yes it should stay because that's literally 5 waves of you not actually participating or working for the loot at hand.

The only time I will say it for not to stay if, for example, you d/c you can hop back in within a limited time frame.

He wouldn't get previous loot anyway, even now with reconnect to previous squad feature you lose all rewards from before you came back (which is btw bullS#&$ and should get fixed).

How is getting dc'ed from the game and rejoining an exploit? ._.

A problem to be dealt with as its own issue.

In the case of defense, the reward system can't even handle someone joining past wave 5, it'll end up giving them the wrong rewards, reward interval will give the wave 5 reward, and proceed that way.

I would like to be able to keep my drops if I d/c and hop back in at least. Once I ran an hour long t3 survival and Despoiling it up with a resource doubler and drop chance booster and I lost connection to the game. I was so frustrated I lost all those drops that I had to take a break and ended up wasting the rest of my boosters remaining time.

Edited by (XB1)TsK x BraVo