The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Curious... How Many Of You Are Going To Purchase The Misa Prime Syandana?

I'm going to buy it because I want more plat for all of the new cosmetics that are going to come out and I want the Misa. It's a better deal to me than the normal prime accessory bundles because I always waste the boosters and the main accessory (i.e. Targis Prime) is the only good thing I get out of them.

The value vs. the 1,000 plat cost is definitely worth it. 1,000 plat normally goes for $49.99 ($34.99 when it's on sale normally). So for $10 more, you are getting 50 more plat, the frame (slot), weapons (slots), Syandana, and Extractor. That is a hell of a value even if you don't need the frame or weapons honestly. I think most of us are just getting too wrapped up in the fact that there is no separate accessories pack like offered with Prime Access. Dollar for dollar, I'd rather buy this than just a 1,000 plat. And if you are someone who buys plat anyway, then it's a much better deal. 

I agree that an accessories pack would have gone over better for DE in sales to it's veteran player base, but you live and learn. I'd be very surprised if any future Prime Vault packs aren't split into two options like Prime Access. 

As for me, I got a $15 credit on my PSN account so I'll be picking it up even though I don't need the frame or weapons.

Let's be honest here... those who say they'll be buying this will be swiping their mothers credit card, so 60$ is nothing to them.

Overwatch or Warframe cosmetics, hmm.. yeah F*** that S#&$ I rather buy Overwatch.

Uhm, where did this come from? Why do you assume warframe is populated by like 80% children?

(also if you do this when you're an adult i hope for it's a good reason ._. )

Well 1,000 plat is $50, so the extra 50 plat is nice. I've been needing some plat for a long time now anyways and have been slacking. I WANTED the Misa prime soon as I researched it a while back, & I use my normal extractors here & there. Will definitely take advantage and use the prime ones daily. 2x the resources collected will be very nice since I need lots of circuits. I already have Frost P and the weapons & maybe the avatar pics? So I'll be getting the pack, not right away but before it ends. But definitely probably wouldn't have looked at it if not for the misa lmao, and DE knows it thats why they put it in there.

Q: If I remove the bought frost prime and weapons, do I get to keep the slots they occupied or are those deleted as well?

Well you're definitely wrong.

https://warframe.com/prime-vault

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Access

See the differences? Btw, Ember Prime Access contained all new stuff back then while everything in the vault are recycled.

i think not, and accessories packs has a price around 50$ because of the filler items they put in. Also its just speculation but i think that if they were to make a pack (vault/acces) with it again, it will be 50$ for the accessory pack just like all other accessory packs.

You can't. You gotta buy 1000+ plat, Frost prime, Latron prime, Reaper Prime, titan extractor prime, boosters then you can get the Misa. Personally, DE can't change anything right now, but I'm sure people will post on the megathread so DE can see that a majority of the players want a separate accessory package.

I've posted on this before: 3rd tier prime accessory packs or "item of the month" with a premium real-$ up charge that most would gladly pay. Of course, the age-old argument of exclusivity as well as the possible negative impact on initial PA sales needs to be considered.

I personally say let all players express themselves in any way they see fit; I'm not going to flip out if an exclusive shiny returns that I earned with hard cash or skill in alerts because other players have access to it.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I won't buy it.

I already have Frost Prime.

I still have Reaper Prime.

The 1k plat won't change my chances in finding parts in the void(I'll just end up spending it when something new comes out)

I don't like the look of the Misa Prime

I don't need a Latron prime or that Prime Extractor