Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metal Music While Playing Warframe?

DarkBlade2002

Which bands do you like? :3

since Metal is the only music i actually like(some types that are in between Metal and something else are alright), if i want to listen to music while playing Warframe, it's always Metal.

Metal Music lives on \m/

Nope, you're not the only one. When my clan was using Raidcall, I even created a Metal channel, so that I could stream what I was listening to. Too bad Discord doesn't have that feature (yet).

I do it too

what do you like?

a fairly wide range... but it's hard to keep up with all of the stuff i might like or probably would like - and i can't just spend all day trying to catch up on what Music is out there.

there's one or two Artists left i don't actually listen to, but it's not like Hard Disk space is a problem so i never have a reason to get around to deleting them. same as with getting more, it's not a big problem to not do it, so it's hard to make time for it especially with how time intensive i mentioned it is.

SFVpuPS.png

I've always got metal on as well. Give me a little bit and I'll just post my library like taiiat did.

Edit: alright, got it. I've got some pretty varied and seemingly random taste, but it's mostly metal (complete with all its oddly-named subgenres) and some rock/hard rock.

dAqOLK5.png

There's also some stuff I listen to on Spotify that I don't have here yet, like Pyramaze, Guardians of Time, and Billy Talent.

Edited by Vyrnaazus

What I listen to is a bit more experimental. Often including elements of hard electronic or even classical.

Grindcore + breakcore.

Grindcore + breakcore

(Mainstream) Metal + breakcore.

Cybergrind + breakcore.

Death metal + baroque + breakcore.

(Mainstream) Metal + speedcore.

Most played on my metal playlists are:

Andy James (and a bit of Joe Satriani and Paul Gilbert)

Wearing Scars

Hellyeah

Killswitch Engage

Five Finger Death Punch

Tool

Sevendust

Stone Sour

Alice in Chains

Paul Wardingham

System of a Down

Of course I listen to other genres (mostly those with a rock "flavor"), but metal is where it's at when it comes to action music.