Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Better Look At The Moon!

AnOldAlias

Well, i do not know emough about Orokin timeline but if the Moon was the last Orokin outpost in the system i could see them goldies charging the nucleus with Void energy to set up a last resort MAD system inside the moon. Those metal arcs look an awful lot like a containment system to me.

The glowy thing at the core...........moons arent supposed to have those [i did my space homework]

moons have cores..........but not yellow orokin energy types

Also this - ''Within its depths something has stirred, bringing a presence to the abandoned structures that may not welcome your intrusion.''

That does not sound good, and it's not sentients.             

Also it has been hinted that sentients will come from outer solar system (i dont remember what devstream that was)

Why would orokin terraform moon to build a prison for sentients? They had us, and we godstomped them.

because it's not a prison

it is......

Edited by S0ulre4per

what gets me is that in this game we can reach all the planets, moons, kuiper belt objects, and dwarf planets.  But we couldn't reach earths moon til now?

If you read the synthesis lore, you would hav realized that a big mystery of the setting was that the Moon disappeared from Earth's Sky during the Collapse of the Orokin Empire.

But this here hints that she's coming back. And who knows what is held withing. 

This said.... a moon turned into an Orokin space station, seemingly with the ability to disapear?

... would be a great place to hide remnants of the Orokin Empire in cryopods as a last ditch emergency survival measure to try ride out the Collapse with whatever can be scavenged of their forces(especially with an event as dire as the Tennos, beings strong enough to defeat the Sentients, betraying the Empire and killing the emperor).

It's probably wistful dreaming, but I for one wouldn't mind an Orokin faction with more than just the Corrupted to throw at us(also... weren't Umbra Warframes already listed as darkers and more -corrupt- versions of Warframes now that I think of it?).

My best guess about it's lore is that the Orokin were using the Grineer to mine the whole thing, but with all the mining, it caused the moon to break up, which is why the put a frame around it and inside it. Also something else interesting, in the Lancer synthesis, the Sentient came out of a Grineer mine, what if there are even more under the moon?

I think the corrupt Nullifier shields being gold is only because they have been "orokinised". The normal nullifiers have light blue shields. Maybe the Orokin just really liked the color of gold so they would color as much as they could with it =P.

Yeah.

It's pretty much been confirmed the whole gold color things regarding the Orokin was that it was their whole schtick in terms of Imperial aesthetics.

Heck, it's even stated right on the tin(of their names)

Orokin is basically made up from both the spanish(Oro) and japanese(kin) words for gold. So their name is literally gold-gold, or if you take kin as an english word, The kins of Gold or Golden Kin.

... a temple?

Temple would be cool, but why put all the hard work in to terraforming the moon for temple only?

There is something more, not pushing deathstar theory but it would make sense.

Make a moon sized weapon, go to sentient homeworld, blow the living hell out of them, ???, profit

The glowy thing at the core...........moons arent supposed to have those [i did my space homework]

moons have cores..........but not yellow orokin energy types

Also this - ''Within its depths something has stirred, bringing a presence to the abandoned structures that may not welcome your intrusion.''

That does not sound good, and it's not sentients.             

Also it has been hinted that sentients will come from outer solar system (i dont remember what devstream that was)

Why would orokin terraform moon to build a prison for sentients? They had us, and we godstomped them.

because it's not a prison

it is......

ITS JHON CENA

Yeah.

It's pretty much been confirmed the whole gold color things regarding the Orokin was that it was their whole schtick in terms of Imperial aesthetics.

Heck, it's even stated right on the tin(of their names)

Orokin is basically made up from both the spanish(Oro) and japanese(kin) words for gold. So their name is literally gold-gold, or if you take kin as an english word, The kins of Gold or Golden Kin.

It's not about why they choose that color, it's the fact that the game has taught us to associate certain colors within certain factions as either beneficial or detrimental. Whether it's just a simple aesthetic preference or not doesn't matter in the slightest.

godrealms can be transformed if the gods are willing, if they are not willing it can be destroyed, as well as the danger by doing so is the insane sense of vengeance gods have, which is also their selfcreated downfall ...

so, i as a tenno will do the best by giving warning after warnings by beating them if they attack ^^)

the honour and freedom is in the answer in the direction to the attackers, i for myself would not attack, as well as the best way to protect is giving a straight clean answer to "their invites for playing with them" ... (no, im not really sarcastic) (^^