Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Better Look At The Moon!

AnOldAlias

... You know, we're all fascinated by the metal work around the moon... but as anyone noted the arcing lightning yet? And the powerful glowing in the core ?

I noticed that immediately as well.

Its really weird. Looking at the most prominent glowing part in the middle that we can see, it almost looks like the moon is disintegrating from the inside to the outside, being sucked INTO something.. Or something.

I noticed that immediately as well.

Its really weird. Looking at the most prominent glowing part in the middle that we can see, it almost looks like the moon is disintegrating from the inside to the outside, being sucked INTO something.. Or something.

I'd wager it comes back to the Void's energies the Orokin attempted to harness and use for their technology - after all it looks STRANGELY similar to the glowing core holding Vor together. At least to me.

... You know, we're all fascinated by the metal work around the moon... but as anyone noted the arcing lightning yet? And the powerful glowing in the core ?

There's two energy colors associated with the Void and the Orokin: Light Blue and Gold, the first one being always either neutral or beneficial to the Tenno(Energy pads, Death Orb energy), while the second one is always negative(laser traps, Corrupted Vor, Nullifiers, etc.). I'd regard whatever energy is inside the moon as negative.

I rly want to run between those towers using those paths. I bet it would look awesome to look outside... but in the end I don't think that they would make that big map

I'm sure they'll eventually let us use those 'paths'. How could they NOT allow us that? xD

They'll most likely make the paths narrow like a usual hallway, but with a highly detailed skybox/ground-box.

I'd wager it comes back to the Void's energies the Orokin attempted to harness and use for their technology - after all it looks STRANGELY similar to the glowing core holding Vor together. At least to me.

Hmm... That it does. Strangely enough it may actually be part why the void blows up, possibly?

I dunno.

Definitely looks.. evil? Not sure if thats the right word.

I'm thinking there is a sentient in the core, most likely they had no way to kill this particular sentient so they wrapped him up into a barrier of rock and Orokin barriers (the ring cage) along with whatever the secret of the tenno really are on the surface. This being the boss who we need to fight, maybe even having an archewing stage cause he breaks free from the cores gravity well cause we bothered his sleeping place? Just my guess tho.