The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Downsizing?

DarthValkyr

Question

I have heard this a few times in the devstreams, and Steve seems to be announcing it as a warning. What exactly is it? Are clans going to have a smaller cap? If so, does anyone know what the new cap is so we can prepare? I'm in shadow with like 20 people, and I'm worried if we need to grab a bigger clan.

Thanks.

12 answers to this question

Im curious how many tier will be allowed to downsize, like Mountain to Shadow even with 105 members

i doubt you will be able to downgrade to a clan that have less max members than you currently have, but this is DE and this could really happen lol

I'm wondering how this will effect our dojos when we go to downsize. The grand halls in my clan (and I'm sure many others) are in the middle of the dojo and I don't see how I will be able to remove all connecting rooms without having to delete half of the dojo and all the decorations in it. I really hope we don't have to do this in order to downsize. I think it would be better If we only had to remove the barracks.

i doubt you will be able to downgrade to a clan that have less max members than you currently have, but this is DE and this could really happen lol

Ill be fine with Storm and x10 multiplier, because now with maybe 30 active members and x30 multiplier are researches very painfull

I'm wondering how this will effect our dojos when we go to downsize. The grand halls in my clan (and I'm sure many others) are in the middle of the dojo and I don't see how I will be able to remove all connecting rooms without having to delete half of the dojo and all the decorations in it. I really hope we don't have to do this in order to downsize. I think it would be better If we only had to remove the barracks.

Wait, it can effect dojos physically? Man, is there a link I can get to read up on this?