The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missed A Promo Code > Feedback On The 2Nd Dream.

Nama_Sui_Seijin

Dear DE,

How i like it that you came up with this second dream promo thing and all.

Still i missed one code... for god i know i could miss a really nice quest or weapon as reward. So please.. next time.. try to do it differently. Because there are probably other players whom also have the same issue now. Your game makes me happy generally and satisfied after a long day of activity, but now it makes me just annoyed and dissapointed. Probably because of the idea that i might miss out on something special in the new update.

Greetings Nama Sui

Update 7 starter. MR 21

Dedicated Player.

P.S.

Are you a player that missed out a promo code? please do say how you think about it

Edited by Nama_Sui_Seijin

Its extremely unlikely that you'll miss out on any new feature. Just think about it logically, why would DE ever lock you out of quests or weapons when its a mere promotion code?

If anything, my guess would be they are free Reactors / Catalysts / Boosters.

Its extremely unlikely that you'll miss out on any new feature. Just think about it logically, why would DE ever lock you out of quests or weapons when its a mere promotion code?

If anything, my guess would be they are free Reactors / Catalysts / Boosters.

This. They are more likely skins rather than reactors considering...well we just had a bunch of reactors given to us, devstream and ect. Plus the double XP weekend so I don't think it will be boosters...

For all we know those promo codes might just gives 6 bronze cores, one for each code. And yeah, it'as Neah pointed out it's extremely unlikely that they gated a quest or weapon behind a promo code. They might give a quicker acces to those but they sure as hell won't be the only way to get those things.

Yes but i just hope so that the 'rewards from the promo codes' will also be available, even when you havent gotten them all. just as in, to get them from the market or in another way. even for plat i would get that reward then, especially if it would be something special.

I mean, OF COURSE they're locking the actual content of the update behind the promocodes, and only those that redeem those codes are gonna be allowed to play the content. I mean, it's not like there are gonna be players who come into the game after the update comes out, who would be completely locked out of the whole update if it works this way, right?

What's that? Oh, there are gonna be new players that come after this update is deployed? Well, I guess this isn't how it works, then.

I mean, OF COURSE they're locking the actual content of the update behind the promocodes, and only those that redeem those codes are gonna be allowed to play the content. I mean, it's not like there are gonna be players who come into the game after the update comes out, who would be completely locked out of the whole update if it works this way, right?

What's that? Oh, there are gonna be new players that come after this update is deployed? Well, I guess this isn't how it works, then.

Ofcourse not man, it would be ridiculous to state that new players would miss out all of the stuff in update 18...

And yes i just hope its a booster...

those promo codes are just something lil' extra for those that are active enough to get them

o.o I like the little extras <3

I am guessing they are about the message from Darvo. I got 4 of the 6 and got 4 unexplained bonuses from Darvo from someone that appreciates me.

What did you get from Darvo and what did you miss?

Kubro Egg, Credit booster, Orokin Catalyst, and 5 gold cores.

Missed one because of their Pacific time frame, I'm in the UK.

Really? Codes were available during 24 hours to avoid timezone walls, and there was no need to play to redeem them, just log in to the site, go to the teaser site and click "redeem code". Just about 2 minutes out of the 24 hours availability of the codes -.-