Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do It, De! (Loading Minigame)

Shifted

Now you can!

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/news/g565b7471541a1/Namcos-patent-on-loading-screen-games-expires-today/

PS

I'd also be happy with the current loading screen NOT freezing.

The fun of controlling the ship is gone if it's there for a second, chokes, then it gives you another second and you're in mission already.

I'm fine with it being longer if it means no freezes.

Edited by Shifted

This type of patents (software) does not apply to Europe. I'm sure software patenting is a thing in the USA but no information about other places. Europe has it patents right.

On topic, it would be awesome to be able to do stuff other than flap hatches while loading. People with shower, read potato, PCs will be happy to have something to do.

how about no I'd rather have faster loading screens as well as development of more meaningful content AND bug fixing

Tell me one update that didn't have a single bug fix. You can't. Just cause you won't like it doesn't mean it's not meaningful content.

Now you can!

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/news/g565b7471541a1/Namcos-patent-on-loading-screen-games-expires-today/

PS

I'd also be happy with the current loading screen NOT freezing.

The fun of controlling the ship is gone if it's there for a second, chokes, then it gives you another second and you're in mission already.

I'm fine with it being longer if it means no freezes.

I have no loading issue except joining bad host.

But nice information!