The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's Passive?

Evdokiya

Does anyone know or have heard what her passive is?

I dont recall DE saying what it was in the dev stream or in any posts.

If you dont know what it is you can just post what you think it is.

Keep it clean everyone.

Edited by Evdokiya

No mention of it, most likely we gonna need data miners to find it like all the other passives. Ppl still don't know wukongs has one which extends the time in between his melee comboes, making his Primal Fury stronger. Not to mention we got so much cross talk from de about mesas, best leave it to the miners who gonna tell us the actual in game passive.

She already comes with a bow and arrow built in so giving her a passive JUST for bows would be a bit redundant, since to make use of it you'd have to use a bow on the frame that comes with a free bow... I'd expect something that bows do get some use out of, but that isn't exclusive to them.

Maybe increased projectile flight speed, or passively increased accuracy for all weapons. Maybe a passive decrease in charge time.

No mention of it, most likely we gonna need data miners to find it like all the other passives. Ppl still don't know wukongs has one which extends the time in between his melee comboes, making his Primal Fury stronger. Not to mention we got so much cross talk from de about mesas, best leave it to the miners who gonna tell us the actual in game passive.

I'm pretty sure his bullet jump is higher too, seems that way to me