Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Pics Of Your Second Dream Quest Loadout!

PrVonTuckIII

Oh wow, a lot of Excalibros.

Well, as much as he is cool with the protoskin on (looks-wise second best 'frame, in my opinion), but I am taking my Mesa.

Like, obviously.

2015-12-03_00001_zpshsva7u1e.jpg

This 'frame is largely a reason why I started playing Warframe in the first place, really. She is just that cool. And yes I am totally aware not everyone shares this opinion, despite how much I sound like your typical fangirl. If I was RPing Warframe (and I only largely don't only because there isn't enough of lore at this moment) I would be a Mesa.

And yes, as screenshot so very slightly implies, I am planning on running this with the Lex only. I just like the looks of this gun - probably because it resembles the RL guns the most. And maybe because the sheer sound of shooting it is very satisfying :3. Soma is there just for insurance, same for Reaper (although also for the "fancy as @#$%" factor).

Additionally, here is my kite

2015-12-03_00002_zpsbdzsjyor.jpg

Love my kite.

Finally, this whole loudout ('cept for Soma, which is purely Boring But Practical addition) is basically one big ref to an RP I used to play and love. So. Yeah. I am very much aiming for immersion here.

Edited by royallyTipsy

No pics, just description, I won't dare show such:

- Ash Prime ( White & Light Black, Edo Prime, Orokin Trap Syadnanda)
- Vecits Prime
- Vasto Prime
- Drakka Prime
-  Maybe, Carrier Prime

- Arcwing Prime (If there is a Arcwing mission)

Phaedra (Primed Colors)

- Kaszas (Prime Colors)

Edited by LegionCynex

Currently waiting for class to start, so I don't have any pictures to post.

Frame: Atlas (colored with the Grineer pallete and wearing the Vanquished banner)

Main: Vaykor Hek

Secondary: Vaykor Marelok

Melee: Mios

Atlas is currently my absolute favorite 'Frame, Vaykor Hek and Vaykor Marelok have become my favorite guns, and the Mios is by far my favorite Melee (hoping to see a Grineer Blade and Whip in the future), so of course I'd be using them.