Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Pics Of Your Second Dream Quest Loadout!

PrVonTuckIII

I've gotta go with my Mirage -- I have other frames that could probably help me clear through whatever this quest has to offer more easily, but she's kind of my main so I've got to bring her :,D

qcvJrUW.png

May not be the most mind-blowing loadout but it's my favorite! 

Edited by Kadabura

Welp, might as well chime in with my Loadouts then ~ 

Depending on what my clannies will need:

Sniper Tryout 

GDTjlHH.png

Infested Support

w9CQJXG.png

Non infested support

qRijyoZ.png

Rekt Dem Skulls | CC

aCBL03j.png

**Also y'all don't mind I take notes on color schemes? Thanks <3

53e3f5dd7649a.gif

Edited by Fionntan

After tinkering with the colours I decided to take the default colours as they are just really awesome. Then I decided what armor and such I should take on and what weapons really make him look cool. There is only one true weapon that does that though, but this is DEF what i am taking into battle!

Rhino was my first built warframe in the game. When I started playing I wanted to look at different frames and wepaons, so I searched the wiki. When I found out that there was a tnaky frame with cc capabilities I was sold. The looks was a great factor as well, as it was the bulkiest of them all.

Tk3mMCO.jpg

Edited by DLGrave

No pictures but;

Valkyr

Braton Prime

Dragon Nikana

No companion. No secondary.

Valkyr was my first crafted frame. When my friend asked me to play he showed me Saryn (I'm a bit sinister and love toxins/poisons) but it was Valkyr who I fell in love with and built. Braton Prime because its a nice rifle and Dragon Nikana - when I'm in games with friends if they see me with my Nikana they go "oh no, Sam's serious, she has the Dragon Nikana equipped" which is cute.

No pics, just description:

- proto excal skin ( mordred helm, targis prime armour set, festive Imperator syndana)

- lex

- Proto Glaive (glaive prime)

- Braton Prime

- simaris helios

Out of interest why did you name your kubrow Mathematics

here some pics for ya

chhUY7q.jpg

YBOc5e8.jpg

RqecVQa.jpg

zjDpVfW.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         sBOp6Xn.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         4kXJVA1.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Not sure if I should go with the Boltor loadout or the Tigris one. The Tigris one has my favorite weapons but the Boltor set has all the Prime/upgraded versions of the loadout I used when I first got into the game. Not sure if guns I've come to like, or just straight nostalgia. Regardless, Memeos Prime will be tagging along. :)