Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'll Probably Want To Use My Rakta Cernos With Ivara. Problem Is, The Proc Removes Any Point In Stealth. Any Chance Of Controlling It?

XxCurtennoxX

As the title says.

Ivara is an archer. Rakta Cernos is arguably the best bow in the game, or at least on Par with Dread/Paris Prime, and i'd like to use it with Ivara.

Problem is, it's supposed to be a stealth weapon. The proc goes off after like 2 stealth kills and alerts everyone.

Ivara is a stealth frame, but this proc will ruin any form of stealth. It's a great proc, of course, but it goes off as soon as it gains a certain amount of affinity, which is after like 2 kills with stealth affinity.

Any chance of controlling that proc? Even if it's just for the Rakta Cernos, it'd be great. Perhaps on Alt-Fire since the cernos doesn't have one? I remember them mentioning it on a devstream like a month or 2 ago, but i can't recall them confirming or denying anything.

Thoughts? Would you like the Alt-Fire of the Rakta Cernos to control the proc? I think it'd greatly reinforce the "stealth" aspect of the bow.

• 4 weeks later...

thoughts.....that ALL syndicate damage should scale...they SHOULD one shot anything that doesnt have a weak spots (aka it is useless against bosses and boss types (juggy and maybe the sentients)......AND if the proc was from stealth kills it should do stealth damage/kills (that alone could fix scaling....sort of)

Best stealth weapon is the ratka cernos just put hush on to hide the proc when invisible

really? can we get a vid of that in action?

Edited by xcynderx