The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Which Path Have You Taken?

jjpdn

Vazarin for me.

Had no idea what any of them would do, but I liked the idea of countering your foes and making a come back... Turns out it was the best choice ever with being able to heal myself, and my fellow warframes... AWESOME... And I just upgraded it to revive fallen allies... The upgrades are BEAUTIFUL

Edited by Arlayn

So the lenses cannot be equipped to multiple frames/guns like a mod?

Also and this may be too early to know but does the skill tree unlocks apply only to the individual lenses? IE I max v on my hek, if I then put a v on my Tigris is the tree already unlocked or do I start again?

I believe you can put more than one lens I your loadout, one per frame/weapon equipped.

You must get 50k focus in a focus group (by equipping the lens) before you can unlock it's tree.

I believe you can put more than one lens I your loadout, one per frame/weapon equipped.

You must get 50k focus in a focus group (by equipping the lens) before you can unlock it's tree.

Thank you.

But the lenses aren't interchangable, I mean I can't take it off my boltor and put it on my soma because I fancy a change? I will need a lense per weapon?

Even so, if each weapon has a slot that means that you could represent 4 of the 5 paths on each load out? Healing on my frame, damage on my gun etc etc.

Does that mean we need a player that's picked each path to hit 50k focus before the abilities in each tree can be revealed to the community for planning purposes?

I deeply suggest people who have not done this quest...do not start it until you look into what the focuses actually do; they do not show the focus trees when you get to decide. Result is, I gotta pray to get the focus I do want from a daily (not likely) + grind 50k just to fix a couple of bad, uninformed decisions; do not make same mistake I did lol. :S

I deeply suggest people who have not done this quest...do not start it until you look into what the focuses actually do; they do not show the focus trees when you get to decide. Result is, I gotta pray to get the focus I do want from a daily (not likely) + grind 50k just to fix a couple of bad, uninformed decisions; do not make same mistake I did lol. :S

I'm hoping we can get that information soon-ish.  It's the most veiled part of the update (unlisted in the patch notes AND in-game by default).