Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.1

[DE]Megan

And the best part is I get home and...No internet! Never happened all year and it happens today of all days? Maybe this is the first mission of the second dream quest? Is the big reveal that the Tenno are actually in a virtual simulation being controlled by unknown sentient beings? Are we players the Sentients? And the true villain of the story is Comcast? Now THAT would blow my mind!

Of COURSE Comcast is the villain - they're always the villain.

Does anyone what the code sevenprinciples give?

On the main site is the article about the update being out. It lists it there.

Thanks De Awesome  Quest .

And Btw i litlle bug : 2nd sortie MD with the shotgun only , if you use scaner :) you cant switch back to weapon :)

We had a target for scan all player scan the target and after that we couldnt switch back to shotgun ! 

Seriously, thanks for the hard work.

I get a bit... irritated, sometimes, when I see good work brought down by bugs (and/or bad decisions).  Thanks for working so hard to correct mistakes.  It makes a big difference for the whole community.

You guys need to fix mods/weapons polarities, we have a * symbol in all of them, making it hard to identify.

The game feels harder and more frustrating overall, I couldn't complete a level 20~30 mission, with a party with an average rank of 15.

I don't know what you guys did to the difficulty, but should reserve it. A simple mission harder than a T4 on Void doesn't make any sense at all.

PS: I've been trying the Limbo Mission (Excavator Rank 23~30) for hours, no player around rank 20 or beyond is able to help me, it's harder than even the third sortie, they say.

This happens in multiple missions around level 20~30, I haven't tested in higher level missions, but you guys broke the difficulty somehow.

Edited by JoseSnake

Okay, so I encountered a bug while running spy missions on Lex, Ceres farming for Ivara. I only have 30 maximum bow ammo for my Dread (that may possibly just a change, I don't know). However, sometimes my all of my ammo will drop to a count of zero out of nowhere. Even my Castanas, which I hadn't even used at all during the entire mission. Hopefully this is able to be fixed soon :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I found out after posting that Castanas use the sniper ammo pool, decreasing the bow's ammo as well.

Edited by arf1096

Fixes

Fixed various issues with The Second Dream Quest (no spoilers).
Fixed a hitch that would occur on the last mission of The Second Dream. 
Fixed incorrect descriptions and images for the Scimitar Bundle in the Market. 
Fixed an issue with Trinity's Skirt disappearing when equipping the Immortal Skin. 
Fixed holding melee during a slide attack starting another slide attack. 
Fixed an issue with sorting Warframe parts in the 'Misc' section of the Foundry. 
Fixed an issue with certain SEA regions being unable to download the Update. 

Hey, just a suggestion:

Could you actually have any information regarding why the fps drop from U17 to U18 has utterly raped my expirience of warframe? I mean for god sakes i used to run the game at 50fps, now its locked at 20. No, Meg, i didn't have my Max FPS setting to 20 .-.

A list of bugs I know of (The Second Dream spoilers):

Stalker goes into a T pose when entering the void gate

Lower frame rate since Update 18 went live (from 80 solid to 40-50)

Accessories in the Hunhow's Gift bundle do not have the energy it shows in the diorama

Casting 4 Dashwire Arrows and standing on your first placed one then firing a 5th will remove the 1st Dashwire placed, but you will be at the height you were at when casting and you will be stuck in a zipline animation but you may move freely

Clan chat appears during cut scenes in the new quest, which is very annoying and ruins the immersion, as well as minor clipping issues with Lotus' model on the final cut scene

Ivara's custom animation for pulling the arrows from her arm-mounted quiver sometimes does not work, instead you take an arrow from the quiver on your back (also, I don't know if this was intended, but she still has the quiver on her back)

Polarity icons look different (not sure if intended) and sometimes do not show up as the proper polarity, instead it shows a diamond

(Note that these are not all of the bugs, just ones I've encountered since update 18 and have not seen posted in this thread. I am not the only one experiencing these bugs, and there are more from other posts in this thread.)