[DE]Megan

Hotfix 18.0.1

Was the new Glaive quick throw animation intended? It looks like it's bugged, because you do a slash before charging up the throw. 

• Upvote 4

Any news on if the huge lag spiking/freezing bug in the underwater quest tilesets is fixed with this hotfix?

Seems to be an issue in some party formations.

I was stuck in the loading screen for 5 minutes. 

Didn't crash - people kept joining and leaving the loading screen. 

But didn't progress past 100%

• Upvote 2

Was the new Glaive quick-throw animation intended? It seems a little bugged, because it does a slash attack before charging up for the throw.

• Upvote 3

Dang... I liked having no skirt.

2015-12-03_18-08-01.png

I want this back it's way better than that ugly bug butt. So close to buying her today when i heard about this on steam but now i'll go back to not buying her. The sins of having customization for people with bug phobias is so depressing. Edited by BloodDoll
  • Upvote 1

Trinitys skirt isn't fixed on trinity prime, it uses the new prime skirt instead, is this intended?

Edit added image:

YgOvRx.png

i kinda like it

Edited by TrigrH

Please make Cutscenes replayable. I want to see them again

I want to see them period.  I am soloing the missions and am not seeing any cutscenes.

• Upvote 4

I want to see them period.  I am soloing the missions and am not seeing any cutscenes.

yeah me too i haven't seen a single cut scene i think i am near the end too

That damn dead weight mission...you really try to make us regret playing this game, aren't you?

And the best part is I get home and...No internet! Never happened all year and it happens today of all days? Maybe this is the first mission of the second dream quest? Is the big reveal that the Tenno are actually in a virtual simulation being controlled by unknown sentient beings? Are we players the Sentients? And the true villain of the story is Comcast? Now THAT would blow my mind!

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

Thank you so much for this new update, I can't believe how much i enjoyed playing the quest and how will I enjoy playing from now on.

Thanks DE!!! you are amazing!

• Upvote 2