Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]Realizations You Had Since Finishing The Second Dream.

Climaxstriker

The voice from the stolen dreams quest after the arcane machine was first activated. I finally understood some connections the stolen dreams voice had made to the second dream.

"All is silent and calm. hushed and empty is the womb of the sky." it was talking about the moon!

(Silent and calm) I think those conditions would be perfect for a nap for a tenno dreaming in the reservoir. (womb of the sky), I know for a fact i heard hunhow refer to the moon this way. The voice was saying that the moon had disappeared into empty space. (hushed and empty)

seems like a very close connection. 

Since i had that realization and made those connections, i was curious if anyone else had a spontaneous realization like i did since finishing the second dream? 

Edited by Climaxstriker

so if the tenno... are just the children changed from the void... then what are the warframes? those who did not return from the void? those who were changed physically but died? then the tenno took control of?

lotus seems to imply they were designed.

Now that i think about it, there's a bit of nightmare fuel added into the mix. the monster from the rhino prime codex entry. all that carnage that ensued in the entry was caused by a child and that the part where Davis somehow tamed that rampaging child, sounds like they somehow forcefully initiated transference on the kid just to calm the beast down!

Edited by Climaxstriker

I've asked Morec0 this, but I'll leave it here.

Also, why the hell was Lotus so concerned for our safety - well, apparently just our Warframe's safety - in Vor's Prize and other such situations if there was LITERALLY no way a Tenno could die from the destruction of our Warframe? Stalker even cut the head off of one but Hunhow's just like "yeah, you know they come back, that's not doing anything"... It just... I HATE THE MATRIX EXPLANATION!!! Such a copout...

HOW THE HELL DID MIRAGE DIE???????

I'm also going to be getting a lot of "I told you so's" and S#&$ for the next few days and I'm not looking forward to that.

That's...

...that's a very, very good question.

Perhaps, Morec0, do you have any ideas? Maybe if a Tenno "runs out" of Warframes, we are practically useless? It can't be that the revive system is gameplay, separate from the story..Hunhow literally points out we can revive. I...hm.

I'm actually very, very confused now about Limbo's and Mirage's deaths.

And I have another question. Since we're human Tenno. I thought each Warframe had someone specific for the frame that was pretty much an embodiment of who they are. They are built with style, and not just samey suits with different weapons. There was definately effort into each and every suit. So, is a Tenno's power that strong? To manifest into any Warframe? How come we can't use Ember's abilities while we're Frost? Why can't we use even something as small as a passive, like Equinox's Equilibrium while we're rampaging as Rhino? Are WE the void's energy? How do we conduct it into fire and ice? What's limiting us from using several different abilities at once?

And, you don't need to answer this, since I've already asked you a question, but...What do you think of the Health and Energy drops? Are they there just for gameplay, or do you think there's any sort of story to them?

Edited by EternalOdyessy

It's not so much a question as it is a creepy realization.

THE FENATICAL SYNDICATES (NEW LOKA AND RED VEIL) ARE LITERALLY HIRING CHILD SOLDIERS FOR THEIR CRAZY CLEANSING CRUSADES.

They're hardly child soldiers, though. They look like children, but they aren't. Not mentally.

And,

HOW DO WE BLEED

Warframes aren't machines. Look at their crafting components.

Technocyte. Organic tissue.

Warframes are flesh golems.

As much as i think it's distasteful for me as a player to bump my own thread for views, i think this is some pretty satiating food for thought. 

I realized something i don't think anyone ever noticed. something that goes back to when the lotus decided to turn on her father.

When the lotus was still Natah, her job was to infiltrate the Orokin and destroy us as children. Easy enough job for a sentient. She had to disguise herself. Assuming, I am right about this, Natah scanned the appearance and memories of Margullis, the scientist trying that was trying to save us, in order to get easy access to us. But when Natah scanned Margulis' memories, Natah also scanned Margulis' love for the tenno. Natah, overwhelmed by Margulis' love for the tenno and her drive to protect them, decided to abandon her quest to destroy us and hide us away.

I don't know if Natah scanned Margulis before or after her death. 

When the tenno was talking about margulis, he/she said, depending on the dialogue choices. "we hurt her, blinded her..."

That stopped got me thinking of another character with her eyes covered. now before you think i'm just imagining things, here's another piece of evidence for why i believe the Natah copied Margulis' appearance.

the voices sounded alike.

When I heard the Margulis' voice. I thought "Wait, lotus? Nah it can't be. Huh...I guess DERebecca voiced another character." but hearing the lotus' voice when she spoke to us in person. That got me thinking. After watching countless videos of the same cutscene, I've come to the conclusion that Natah copied the appearance, memories, and personality of Margulis.