The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

Animae258. I may not know you, yet it pains me to know another precious life has been lost. But may you rest in peace along with your closest memories, and make new ones where you may be now. Watch us as we bow to you and hope that you dream further on. And if you do. May your dreams be more beautiful than we all can imagine.

Edited by Strikeblade

Rest in peace brother in digital arms you shall be missed, what was his favorite loadout i wanna do a raid in his honor, he seemed to be a good soul, May he be with God. This is why i love this community we have a big heart, most of us don't know this player well,  but we come in droves when needed, its why im never leaving. Digital extremes, you have my utmost respect for what you do for these Tenno, you have my uneneding support all of you my IGN is Larred feel free to msg me when im on and ill run with u and talk, might not be the best with words but ill listen for you. 

Blessed day to all 

i've been suffering from depression for so long and i really know how painfull this is , may his Soul RIP , and mate if you need any kind of help , anything , pm me and i'll try to help you with whatever i can mate <3

May  " Animae258 " Rest in peace .

With all of my support . 

As a Fellow Brother. Who didnt knew him in Person or ingame. I think he became one with the Void. Taking care of us. Of the good stuff. Protectint everything.

But seeing this, makes me feel comfortable.

Even in the darkest, whining  times or whatever times. The Tenno Fellowship is still connected. No matter what kind of war can possibly happen. We hold together.

I dont know for sure if i have depression too. But i would say i have. Got many reasons to believe that. I cannot give up. For the sake of friends and Tennos, who left us. They will never be forgotten.. And as long as they live in our memories, they cannot die. Only their body disappears into the Void and become one with it. So i cant give up. If somebody forgets these people. I will remember.

These may just sound like empty words, and I didn't know him / her, but rest in peace Animae258. I wish you didn't have to suffer from depression. You will be remembered and held precious...especially by your family and your friends and Lirrea. (DE and Lirrea and everyone else here have already proven this)

(It's...beautiful how such a tragedy can bring the community together like this.)

Edited by Deadroy97

FateKO posted this recently, I thought I should share.

https://youtu.be/-FaXY7r0zVw?t=7m6s

Wait about two seconds after the video starts playing for the message to show up. Death is a vicious beast, just as much as it is a beautiful Angel. It may cause the greatest of grief..... But it can also serve as a reminder that we've still got time to spend. People ask why I, or others game, and this is my answer. It's the camaraderie that many never get to experience, I don't know what the faces of so many people that I play with look like, and yet I call them friend. I don't know their story, yet I care. I don't know all these things, yet their pain is mine, and their death brings me to tears. I never knew Animae258, yet I miss him, I don't know you, yet my heart is pierced, and my eyes are blinded. This is what it means to be a Tenno, to fight the good fight to the bitter end, doing all we can to bring joy and peace to those around us. Enjoy your Second Dream sir, you've earned it. 

Rest in peace, animae258.

May your second dream soothe your soul as the void gently welcomes your body. May your weapons be always sharp on the way ahead of you. Stay fast, stay strong, brother. We'll miss you

Edited by GarnetSan

I myself have suffered from depression, it's literally impossible to understand if you don't have it, a sensation that something is always "wrong", and it manifests differently in each person. sometimes it's impossible to detect. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

may Animae258 Rest in Piece, and my best wishes find their way to you.

Rest in peace, Animae258. I never met him, but i wish i did. He sounds like a very kind and generous person. The world is lesser without him here. My sincerest condolences go out to you and his family, and anybody else that he touched with his kind heart. RIP fellow Tenno. May your memory live on.

I sent all your words and tributes to his parents and relatives. Thank you. You may think it's an insignificant, unimportant thing, posting something on a forum, talking to someone on the Internet, but every small thing makes a difference. It was real to me, we may have mostly talked by Skype or chat, but it was all real.

Unfortunately I never knew Animae258 or met him. I think we would have gotten along very well as buddies sharing a similar philosophy of helping those around us and trying to be the light in the dark. It's always sad to lose any human life and especially anyone who provides that kind of brightness in the world.

I Played the Second Dream update and i was breath-taken by the ending of it, then i came here and saw this post and the weight of the Second Dream and realization hit me like a brick wall. I couldn't help cry a bit as i thought about how a fellow tenno is gone in body from us forever now.

But let's not let him disappear in spirit. Let us honor his deeds by spreading his kindness and love he showed to his fellow tenno, especially the budding newly awakened tenno, and most importantly, let us remember him and the role model he provided.

We all met as tenno after we awoke from the first dream. We might have missed each other in the second dream and not been able to share it together, but we will meet in the third dream :)

Rest in Peace Animae258, always in our hearts, by our spirit, and guiding our souls.

Edited by Chairo

I'm not even going to try to be as poetic as some Tenno here, I know that's not my strong suit. I...don't even know exactly what I want to say. But I sure as heck can say when I first saw this it brought me to tears. I too know what it is like to lose a friend so close. I just hope you're doing well, and that Animae258 is doing well, wherever he is. May our fellow Tenno rest in peace.

Void Link Severed

Reason operator carrier not found.

Re-initiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation incomplete.

Selenic lensing unable to lock on.

Somatic control unable to establish.

Margulis implantation severed.

EVM status unable to check.

War platform cannot sync.

Synaptic overlay initialization failed ... Good bye, sweet angel(ANIMAE258).