The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Add More Customization Options For [Spoiler]?

chromaticv1

What we need is a helmet that covers huge chunk of the face we have because anything that DE might create will still look awkward. But feel free to prove me wrong.

I'd cover the face with a helmet anyway.

I want a mask / helmet. I loved the quest, I truly loved it (And I still do)... Up to the point where I had to see the Operator's face; giving it a voice and features. I liked it more when I saw the person in the suit. Hearing the operator says in the middle of the mission "Phew that was close" Or "Come on!" Ruins my experience a bit.

I'm 100% sure DE has plans to add more customization options because with such a limited choice right now, there really wouldn't have been a reason to have customization at all since everyone would practically look the same.   I'm sure DE will add new face, hair, mask, suits, accessories to the market for us to buy.  Plus it was already delayed by a day.  So who knows, DE may have removed some stuff at the last minute as it may have need fixing or something.   But can't begin speculating, it does no good, so I won't.

So be patient Tenno...U18 is still brand spanking new.