The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe In 2018

Captain_Fronk

Warframe's now compatible with VR, it has become impossible to have a 100% completion as a new player even with sufficient time and you'll need to pick and choose what you want to grind for and hope other players supplement what you have, and yet, we still don't have Grate Prime.

A wepon that need two weapons but both of those weapons are made of 2 each and each one of those are clan made

And the clan made weapons are made with event exclusive stuff. The end result still is, like, slightly better than skana without the syndicate mod- purely impact based and a sword even though you used automatic rifles to craft and you could have sworn you threw your kubrow in the mixer along the way.

There will start being hints and clues that even the Tenno themselves are being remotely controlled by some mysterious and unknown entity. Are the Tenno working with this mysterious figure? Are the Tenno not even aware that they are being controlled? At the end of the quest line, your Tenno works towards making a connective link to figure out who is controlling them. It comes to the time where it is finally the time for the mysterious entity that is controlling the Tenno to be revealed. You walk into a dark room. There, you see a large monitor that has been sitting disabled for who knows how long. There is an eerie quietness in the room, and the dust, having been laid dormant on the ground for so long, kicks up to create a strange haze. Across the room, there is a computer console to hack. You hack it, and at that time, the old monitor begins to light up. From there, your webcam activates and you stare dead on into your own eyes sitting in your computer chair.

well, looking at how much stuff the first two years brought us, and at the fact, that DE has more resources now id say at least 10 new warframes, 8 tilesets three times the amount of quests, reworked bosses  at least 3 more raids, tons of new weapons, reworked archwing, pbr everywhere and i could even imagine, that they change Dark sectors to large open areas you can explore and fight in.

Well the last part might be wish-thinking, but who knows, I wouldnt call it impossible.

Also I want a battleship, a giant flying fortress that I can use to kill grineer galleons or to fight a fomorian in an epic one on one boss battle.

Also it will come with my own private army, fighters, bombers, tanks, that I can lead into battle....

AND dont even TRY to tell me that it wont happen because we are supposed to be silent ninjas or something.

We kill entire armies at times and build huge solar rails and space stations...

Ok, guess ive gone to far, but the first part is possible I think.