Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Stalker Eventually Be Playable?

Fighting_Street

He should be in PVP...

Tut tut, hold on, not as a frame you can choose.

But as who you become for like a titan mode for asymmetric play. He can cancel other players powers. Kill him and become the next Stalker.

I know it wouldn't really fit in lore-wise, but if it was balanced, I might enjoy it anyway. It sounds kinda like Halo's "Juggernaut" gametype, or Metroid Prime Hunters's "Prime Hunter" gametype if you want to be more obscure. Good times...

Edited by NeoRetro10K

I know it wouldn't really fit in lore-wise, but if it was balanced, I might enjoy it anyway. It sounds kinda like Halo's "Juggernaut" gametype, or Metroid Prime Hunters's "Prime Hunter" gametype if you want to be more obscure. Good times...

Sometimes its just best not to be constrained to lore for gameplay, specially with the nondominant gamemode that was retconned in for sport.

I doubt it but there could always be a frame DE can make & have it originate from the stalker. Don't you know how Lotus is our leader (basically) well maybe the Stalker will be a leader of darker themed frames Lotus never got to. Idk I'm just saying the first thing that pops into my head.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

I doubt it but there could always be a frame DE can make & have it originate from the stalker. Don't you know how Lotus is our leader (basically) well maybe the Stalker will be a leader of darker themed frames Lotus never got to. Idk I'm just saying the first thing that pops into my head.

This ^ and 

I always thought Ivara was the stalker warframe giving her abilitys reward stalking, and controling your prey.

Edited by Vapis

Sometimes its just best not to be constrained to lore for gameplay, specially with the nondominant gamemode that was retconned in for sport.

Oh, I agree, but I thought I might address the concerns of others. Acknowledging the fun factor in the second part of my post was more along my own thoughts than the first part was. It might finally convince me to try PvP, actually.

It's not a secret that the Stalker is a modified Frame, so a unique frame.  Lore-wise,  the Operator of stalker "Was" a Tenno if we trust Hunhow's words.

And a frame is still a frame. It will not bother me if in a future quest we learn the story behind the stalker and get his frame has a reward. or at least the skin.

And I would freaking love that.

He uses Umbra body while keeping his old helmet.

Although it´s bs, we can´t possibly know how Umbra looks like, since we only got leaked footages of Excalibur Umbra Prime (probably?)

So

Umbra Excalibur Prime is a Stalkish version of Excalibur prime, Meaning that Umbra excalibur is the Stalker's version of Excalibur if we follow the logic.